Noob

Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens

8D it's pizza and chocolate that get me cry

gotta watch out for the meat based sauce
we had a local pizza place get in trouble because their sauce was meat based and a lot of people didn't know
and one thing led to another and local vegitarians got them in trouble or something
xd

Oh god, I've never really had meat but I know when something has meat in it xD

ILL GIVE YOU THE MEAT
mad heart

I would never xD I had pepperoni once because some dickhead left pizza in the fridge andi didn't know it had pepperoni on because it was dark and I was so hungry so... I ate the pizza not knowing there was pepperoni on it andi had a tummy ache for so loong ;';
yeah i can imagine your stomach would probably hate you if you've never had it before
i need to start a cleaner diet.
Not a no meat diet, but something with a little more pure ingredients

Lonely Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens

we had a local pizza place get in trouble because their sauce was meat based and a lot of people didn't know
and one thing led to another and local vegitarians got them in trouble or something
xd

ILL GIVE YOU THE MEAT
mad heart

I would never xD I had pepperoni once because some dickhead left pizza in the fridge andi didn't know it had pepperoni on because it was dark and I was so hungry so... I ate the pizza not knowing there was pepperoni on it andi had a tummy ache for so loong ;';
yeah i can imagine your stomach would probably hate you if you've never had it before

Lonely Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens

xd

ILL GIVE YOU THE MEAT
mad heart

Oh yeah I think if i got rid of all the bread I eat I'd be good because I do so much exercise from my kungfu 4 times a week and its pretty intense @.@

Noob

Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens

ILL GIVE YOU THE MEAT
mad heart

Oh yeah I think if i got rid of all the bread I eat I'd be good because I do so much exercise from my kungfu 4 times a week and its pretty intense @.@

woah that's pretty awesome
i don't know if i could give up bread and stuff because that is where most of my energy comes from
xd

Lonely Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens

ILL GIVE YOU THE MEAT
mad heart

i don't know if i could give up bread and stuff because that is where most of my energy comes from
xd

I think my energy does to xD ugh nvm that then.

Noob

Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens

xd

if i pig out on speghetti then I can jog for miles!
blaugh

Lonely Phantom

10,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens
The Snarfy
Awakening With Sirens

xd

if i pig out on speghetti then I can jog for miles!
blaugh

emotion_awesome
Anyway I'm off to bed, I'll add you if you want.

Noob

Riding my bike everywhere today
heart

Noob

I've been so bad
crying

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
I've been so bad
crying

Snarfs! How have you been!? I'm sorry I wasn't here for a while to keep you company. (I am such a horrible motivator) However, I hope this post makes up for something. Your avi is looking adorable as usual ^^

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
I've been so bad
crying

Snarfs! How have you been!? I'm sorry I wasn't here for a while to keep you company. (I am such a horrible motivator) However, I hope this post makes up for something. Your avi is looking adorable as usual ^^

Hello there! Long time, no see!

Hopefully I will get to see you around here more often now

;]

Benevolent Hunter

gaia_diamond

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
I've been so bad
crying

;]

You know it! C: I'll be here so much, it'll be like I never go anywhere else! Okay, so maybe not that much, but you get the gist lol. So how's life treating you? Well, I hope. Btw, congrats on the 750+ miles!

Noob

[quote
="MusicalPoet"]
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
I've been so bad
crying

;]

You know it! C: I'll be here so much, it'll be like I never go anywhere else! Okay, so maybe not that much, but you get the gist lol. So how's life treating you? Well, I hope. Btw, congrats on the 750+ miles!

I dont mind if you are here that much. That's totally okay with me.
Life has been good. Im on vacation in Seattle right now until Saturday so I'm a little busy :p
How have you been?

Noob

lol hi tyra
gaia_diamond

Hey sexy thing

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items