Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Don't feel like reading all the posts or if you already know. But as from my experience from soccer and running. It's always best to run on a track or just outside rather than the treadmill because it puts unnecessary strain and damage on your joints over a long period of time.

Noob

u Bradon u
Don't feel like reading all the posts or if you already know. But as from my experience from soccer and running. It's always best to run on a track or just outside rather than the treadmill because it puts unnecessary strain and damage on your joints over a long period of time.

Yeah, there are a lot of downfalls to using the treadmill, but the biggest PRO for treadmills is how convenient they are.
xp
The Snarfy
u Bradon u

Yeah, there are a lot of downfalls to using the treadmill, but the biggest PRO for treadmills is how convenient they are.
xp

Yeah than true I run on one too lol

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
xp

I haven't been on here in quite a while! *shame on me stressed * But anywho congrats on the mileage and I'm still rooting for ye!

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
xp

I haven't been on here in quite a while! *shame on me stressed * But anywho congrats on the mileage and I'm still rooting for ye!

Thank you!
I've been doing poorly on my disicpline, too.
xd
WINTER IS JUST SO SUCKY

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
xp

Thank you!
xd
WINTER IS JUST SO SUCKY

Lol right! It's so cold and I just want to snuggle in my bed! *sigh* Where's my will power? I bet it hiding in my closet again stare

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
xp

Thank you!
xd
WINTER IS JUST SO SUCKY

Lol right! It's so cold and I just want to snuggle in my bed! *sigh* Where's my will power? I bet it hiding in my closet again stare
EXACTLY.
Tis the season to store fat and wait for spring
redface

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
xp

Thank you!
xd
WINTER IS JUST SO SUCKY

Lol right! It's so cold and I just want to snuggle in my bed! *sigh* Where's my will power? I bet it's hiding in my closet again stare
EXACTLY.
redface

So random but your avi is soooooooo adorable. It's the face that gets me. Okay, back to conversation.
I'll drag myself in the living room and workout one of these hours.....eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh emotion_zombie

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
xp

Thank you!
xd
WINTER IS JUST SO SUCKY

Lol right! It's so cold and I just want to snuggle in my bed! *sigh* Where's my will power? I bet it's hiding in my closet again stare
EXACTLY.
redface

So random but your avi is soooooooo adorable. It's the face that gets me. Okay, back to conversation.
I'll drag myself in the living room and workout one of these hours.....eeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh emotion_zombie

Oh thank you! >w<

NO, don't workout! Because then if you d, I'll have to, also!
heart xd

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy

Thank you!
xd
WINTER IS JUST SO SUCKY

EXACTLY.
redface

Oh thank you! >w<

heart xd

rofl
Lol. You're welcome. My bed...it's calling me....sleeeeeeeep. Ohmgee, I know I should just do it, but it's like everything in me is saying "Just stay warm." xd

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy

Thank you!
xd
WINTER IS JUST SO SUCKY

EXACTLY.
redface

Oh thank you! >w<

heart xd

rofl
Lol. You're welcome. My bed...it's calling me....sleeeeeeeep. Ohmgee, I know I should just do it, but it's like everything in me is saying "Just stay warm." xd

I don't even know if I can move after all this christmas feasting
I might need to walk it off first
xd

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
EXACTLY.
redface

Oh thank you! >w<

heart xd

rofl

xd

Oy vey. It was cake galore around here lol! Sadly, that was all I could eat, besides rolls and potato salad. xD I totes need to walk it off XD

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
EXACTLY.
redface

Oh thank you! >w<

heart xd

rofl

xd

Oy vey. It was cake galore around here lol! Sadly, that was all I could eat, besides rolls and potato salad. xD I totes need to walk it off XD
yeah there were more desserts then anything at my house
there is still some in the fridge
emotion_dowant

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy

Oh thank you! >w<

heart xd

rofl

xd

emotion_dowant

Same here. I made cheesecake...oooohhhhhhmmmmmyyyyyygooooodddddnnneeesssss. emotion_dowant emotion_omnomnom

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy

Oh thank you! >w<

heart xd

rofl

xd

emotion_dowant

Same here. I made cheesecake...oooohhhhhhmmmmmyyyyyygooooodddddnnneeesssss. emotion_dowant emotion_omnomnom

YES
we have some of that still
and peanut butter cream pie
emotion_drool
omg why are we talking about all this unhealthy food in this forum
so ironic
we're hipsters
cool

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff