Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
I've gotten dizzy a few times from the heat. I don't like to admit that because I like to think I'm not that pathetic, but I guess it happens to the best of us. 3nodding
I'll make sure to keep you on track! Well, I'll try to at least. Though I know how it can be tough if you have a busy schedule. Now that school is out for me, it'll be even easier to keep on track without stressing out too much. xd
I don't try to diet too much. I love my food so I still eat what I was before, but I defiantly watch the amount I eat now. I personally think snacking throughout the day works better than having larger meals. heart

It does, it does.

I'm on summer break as well and loving it. Just finished my freshman year of college and this is a well needed vacation lol.

Ohmygosh I am a sweetness junkie! But I have changed my eating habits as I try to go for healthier options and watch my portions. However, I'm not super like "ARRRRGGHHH" about it lol. Like I was craving a lemon cake...so I made one emotion_awesome . Snacking totally works for me, but I find myself missing meals becuase I've fallen asleep...I've got to get my sleep habits under control xD.

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
I've gotten dizzy a few times from the heat. I don't like to admit that because I like to think I'm not that pathetic, but I guess it happens to the best of us. 3nodding
I'll make sure to keep you on track! Well, I'll try to at least. Though I know how it can be tough if you have a busy schedule. Now that school is out for me, it'll be even easier to keep on track without stressing out too much. xd
I don't try to diet too much. I love my food so I still eat what I was before, but I defiantly watch the amount I eat now. I personally think snacking throughout the day works better than having larger meals. heart

It does, it does.

I'm on summer break as well and loving it. Just finished my freshman year of college and this is a well needed vacation lol.

Ohmygosh I am a sweetness junkie! But I have changed my eating habits as I try to go for healthier options and watch my portions. However, I'm not super like "ARRRRGGHHH" about it lol. Like I was craving a lemon cake...so I made one emotion_awesome . Snacking totally works for me, but I find myself missing meals becuase I've fallen asleep...I've got to get my sleep habits under control xD.

Lemon Cakes... Mmm.. I had some Lemon Squares on Sunday... I need the tartness. heart

OH! College! What're you doing? :3

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy

It does, it does.

Lemon Cakes... Mmm.. I had some Lemon Squares on Sunday... I need the tartness. heart

I've never had lemon square O.O

I'm undecided right now, but one thing that I'm doing is learning Japanese. YES! lol

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy

It does, it does.

I'm undecided right now, but one thing that I'm doing is learning Japanese. YES! lol

I'm guessing it's just like lemon cake only in smaller squares. razz

Oh, that's interesting ;D

In one hour I turn 18! biggrin

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy

It does, it does.

I love it! I enjoy learning about different languages and cultures; speaking it is fun as well, although I'm too shy to actually use what I've learned with anyone else >///<

OMYGOSH! Happy Almost Birthday! yum_puddi

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy

It does, it does.

I love it! I enjoy learning about different languages and cultures; speaking it is fun as well, although I'm too shy to actually use what I've learned with anyone else >///<

I completed 2 years of spanish, I still don't use that on other people. xd

What should I do when I turn 18?! ;D

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy

I completed 2 years of spanish, I still don't use that on other people. xd

What should I do when I turn 18?! ;D

I was in spanish for 3 years.....barely learned anything xd

Hmmm.......by a lottery ticket! I still have yet to do that sweatdrop

Noob

MusicalPoet

Yeah, I don't know much. But that's probably because our teacher is too nice and not very strict with out studies.
Oh trust me. I was gonna buy some of those for sure. That's the only thing I had planned. I don't wanna get addicted to it though. xd

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet

Yeah, I don't know much. But that's probably because our teacher is too nice and not very strict with out studies.
Oh trust me. I was gonna buy some of those for sure. That's the only thing I had planned. I don't wanna get addicted to it though. xd

Lol nah you shouldn't get addicted; those dollars add up xD. Hmmm....what else.....go out and have fun? emotion_bigheart

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet

Lol nah you shouldn't get addicted; those dollars add up xD. Hmmm....what else.....go out and have fun? emotion_bigheart

I'll buy the cheap $2 scratch offs. xd

I think my parents want to take me out for sushi tomorrow. I really want to go, but I should watch how much I eat out. gonk

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
gonk Sushi? I love sushi emo lol. I wanted to eat out so bad tonight. I felt like I was starving (exaggeration lol). But I barely ate anything today so i was ready to devour everything emotion_omnomnom

Noob

MusicalPoet
gonk Sushi? I love sushi emo lol. I wanted to eat out so bad tonight. I felt like I was starving (exaggeration lol). But I barely ate anything today so i was ready to devour everything emotion_omnomnom

I know that feeling. I'm hoping my stomach will shrink if I eat less surprised

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet

No lie, I feel that...at one point in time lol...mine totally did. Like after I did the whole eat throughout the day thing, I would get full soo fast. And when I moved on campus, they had this all you can eat place, but I could literally eat like one plate and I'd be full. I thought there was something wrong with me rofl

Noob

MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet

No lie, I feel that...at one point in time lol...mine totally did. Like after I did the whole eat throughout the day thing, I would get full soo fast. And when I moved on campus, they had this all you can eat place, but I could literally eat like one plate and I'd be full. I thought there was something wrong with me rofl
Oh gosh, when I visited a nearby campus for a college visit I saw the all you could eat cafes, and I was like... "I'm going to get huge in college..."

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet

Oh gosh, when I visited a nearby campus for a college visit I saw the all you could eat cafes, and I was like... "I'm going to get huge in college..."

Lmao. The good thing about mine was that they had a salad bar and fruit bar and a Eurasian place wink . Some of the choices were still pretty unhealthy, but hey, what can I do? Besidec contact Dining services and ask for healthier options lol.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff