Total Votes:[ 72 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Noob

Hand Jive
The Snarfy
Hand Jive
The Snarfy
Hand Jive
which would you rather do, barbells or resistance bands? i mean, you can do both, but some people prefer barbells over resistance bands or visa versa. you can find a nice set of barbells are just the solid ones *not something i would suggest
or you can buy the ones where you can add your own set of weights to it. it's cheaper that way.
some people prefer the resistance bands over weights because of cost, but eventually you'll have to replace them or at least i've had to.

We have both laying around.
How much weight would you suggest if I was doing barbells?
well, assuming I don't know much about what you can lift and what not, I would start lighter and from there. I think you should start at 15. If that's too light get a 20 or if too heavy start at 10, but you're a man and I should think 15 would be a good start if anything.

Okay, what should I be feeling while doing this?
Or better yet, how long should I do it for?
i'd do about 10 reps.
if it's too easy, go up in weight. if after 3-4 it's too hard, it's too heavy.

Sounds like a plan.
Thanks for all the input.
As for abs, what should I be trying to do?
My core is pretty tight, but nothing is defined at all. I think that might be just be because of still having stomach fat.
I have lost a lot of fat in my stomach, and now it's all just loose skin. I don't know how to get rid of it
gonk

Flatterer

The Snarfy
Hand Jive
The Snarfy
Hand Jive
The Snarfy
Hand Jive
which would you rather do, barbells or resistance bands? i mean, you can do both, but some people prefer barbells over resistance bands or visa versa. you can find a nice set of barbells are just the solid ones *not something i would suggest
or you can buy the ones where you can add your own set of weights to it. it's cheaper that way.
some people prefer the resistance bands over weights because of cost, but eventually you'll have to replace them or at least i've had to.

We have both laying around.
How much weight would you suggest if I was doing barbells?
well, assuming I don't know much about what you can lift and what not, I would start lighter and from there. I think you should start at 15. If that's too light get a 20 or if too heavy start at 10, but you're a man and I should think 15 would be a good start if anything.

i'd do about 10 reps.

Sounds like a plan.
My core is pretty tight, but nothing is defined at all. I think that might be just be because of still having stomach fat.
I have lost a lot of fat in my stomach, and now it's all just loose skin. I don't know how to get rid of it
gonk
if its stomach fat, keep doing cardio, prob not straight running. try taking up some boxing or something as a change in pace. def helps.
for tone defying.. crunches, trunk twists, just being in the push-up stance, oblique rotations. any and all will get you more definition.

*for the stretch marks on your stomach, put some lotion with shea butter it'll help it and take more vitamin c.

Noob

Hand Jive
The Snarfy
Hand Jive
The Snarfy
Hand Jive

i'd do about 10 reps.

Sounds like a plan.
gonk
if its stomach fat, keep doing cardio, prob not straight running. try taking up some boxing or something as a change in pace. def helps.
for tone defying.. crunches, trunk twists, just being in the push-up stance, oblique rotations. any and all will get you more definition.

*for the stretch marks on your stomach, put some lotion with shea butter it'll help it and take more vitamin c.

okay, can do!
I'll try all these things out.
I tried the lotion but it got tedious to do all the time.
plus, i call my stretch marks racing stripes now.
it helps me turn them from shame to fame

Flatterer

The Snarfy
Hand Jive
The Snarfy
Hand Jive
The Snarfy
Hand Jive

i'd do about 10 reps.

Sounds like a plan.
gonk

okay, can do!
I'll try all these things out.
I tried the lotion but it got tedious to do all the time.
plus, i call my stretch marks racing stripes now.
it helps me turn them from shame to fame

i know i miss working out, so have fun. goood luck. heart

Noob

My treadmill stats are going up
surprised

Noob

Ah, nothing like getting a good continuous schedule going.
I can jog whenever now.
I am feeling great once again!

Profitable Fatcat

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Saw you in the CB, good luck! whee

Noob

KaylaSerene
Saw you in the CB, good luck! whee

Thanks
whee heart

Noob

Feline Poster

Noob

Jovansky
Sexy.

Oh my.
redface
Thanks.

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
s u g a r . . .
GJ so far, yesterday my nephew & niece came over where we turned the back room into a kick balling running around in circles event lawl was the most of exercise ive had in awhile emotion_facepalm
User Image

Noob

p3Blossom
s u g a r . . .
GJ so far, yesterday my nephew & niece came over where we turned the back room into a kick balling running around in circles event lawl was the most of exercise ive had in awhile emotion_facepalm
User Image

I wish I had more chances to play fun stuff like that.
If my friends and I weren't so busy with school and work I would totally be out playing kiddie games like that.
Frissbee anyone?
biggrin

Friendly Visionary

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Threadmaster 200
ikr im way done with school & work, its way easier doing what you love to do, something thats fun emotion_awesome
s u g a r . . .
The Snarfy
I wish I had more chances to play fun stuff like that.
If my friends and I weren't so busy with school and work I would totally be out playing kiddie games like that.
Frissbee anyone?
biggrin
User Image

Noob

I don't know how, but I think I've been gaining weight.
I'm hoping it's just because the treadmill is making my leg muscles huge so it's weighting more, because I certainly don't think that with the amount I've been doing lately (a 5k everyday) that I should be gaining fat...

crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces