1 100.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Noob

317 Cals today!

I finished my half marathon. It only took me 6 days to complete it. xd

Noob

307 Cals today.

I think my ergometer is messed up. I finish my workout a bit quicker each day (meaning I run harder) but it keeps telling me that I burn less and less each day.

What's going on? gonk

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
May 6th. 85 minutes, but 378 calories burned?

Noob

slapthefatcat2
May 6th. 85 minutes, but 378 calories burned?

Yup. That day I wasn't motivated to go outside or leave the house due to personal issues. So I used my stationary bike. (It's a set of pedals that I can use right at my computer desk! ) It isn't very vigorous so it doesn't burn as many calories. So that's just a rough estimate that my workout site gave me for using it for 85 minutes. 3nodding

Noob

335 Calories burned today.

I took a bit longer to jog today. It was very hot and I didn't want to give myself any problems. I was still under 30 minutes by 10 second, so it's all good. wink

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500

Noob

I burned 334 cals from jogging today and I did 30 sit ups and burned around 31 cals from that.

I think I'm going to start doing more sit ups because my stomach is starting to hang sinc emy skin is getting loose, so I want to tighten that area up a bit.

Noob

I found a new route to jog yesterday. surprised It's 3 miles. It's great!

Noob

Ugh. This weekend was a bit crazy. I don't want to talk about Sunday, that ended poorly.

But I am on the right track now so I should be okay. 3nodding

Noob

I bought myself a headband today so that my eyes wouldn't burn from sweat as much.

It was a great success. xd

Noob

The days are getting hotter. It's getting harder to push myself to finish up those 3 miles. stressed

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The days are definitely getting hotter! (How would I know? Well they're getting hotter where I live lol).

Anywho, I'm trying to get on track too so I thought I'd offer these slightly cliched but still effective words:

Congrats on already losing!
Keep up the amazing work!
And.....
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Noob

MusicalPoet
The days are definitely getting hotter! (How would I know? Well they're getting hotter where I live lol).

Anywho, I'm trying to get on track too so I thought I'd offer these slightly cliched but still effective words:

And.....
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I may have to start doing laps at the YMCA instead of jogging if it gets too hot!

Thanks for the encouragement. cool

You should totally stick around so we can keep each other going! 3nodding

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
The Snarfy
MusicalPoet

And.....
YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

I may have to start doing laps at the YMCA instead of jogging if it gets too hot!

Thanks for the encouragement. cool

You should totally stick around so we can keep each other going! 3nodding

Yeah. No need for heat related problems.

No problem! I've started and stopped many times, so I know how hard it is. I'm soooo going to keep on track this time though. (The only good thing is that I never did fad diets emotion_c8 )

And I shall. You're quite the inspiration. emotion_yatta

Noob

MusicalPoet

Yeah. No need for heat related problems.

No problem! I've started and stopped many times, so I know how hard it is. I'm soooo going to keep on track this time though. (The only good thing is that I never did fad diets emotion_c8 )

And I shall. You're quite the inspiration. emotion_yatta

I've gotten dizzy a few times from the heat. I don't like to admit that because I like to think I'm not that pathetic, but I guess it happens to the best of us. 3nodding
I'll make sure to keep you on track! Well, I'll try to at least. Though I know how it can be tough if you have a busy schedule. Now that school is out for me, it'll be even easier to keep on track without stressing out too much. xd
I don't try to diet too much. I love my food so I still eat what I was before, but I defiantly watch the amount I eat now. I personally think snacking throughout the day works better than having larger meals. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff