Welcome to Gaia! ::

1 100.0% [ 72 ]
Total Votes:[ 72 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 37 38 39 > >>

Noob

Welcome!

Hello there! My name is Spence, but you can call me Snarf! I've lived a sedentary life ever since I discovered video games back in 3rd grade. I lived my entire adolescent life as a large, nonathletic kid. I'm now a Senior in high school and I know it's time to turn my life around. I've started working on my health this year and I have had great success so far. But there is still so much more that I can do better myself! Through this thread and the help/motivation of others I want to be able to keep on the right track and help myself get to a healthy weight/lifestyle!

My plan for becoming healthier is through exercise alone! I do more cardio than strength training because I don't want to become bulky with muscle. I'm a swimmer so the large muscle would slow me down even more than if I just had toned muscles. I have changed my diet a little bit, but my calorie intake is still pretty similar to what it was before I started working out. I know this will probably slow down my progress but I love food and I think I can push myself harder to work it off. I don't want to make myself completely miserable and happy.

Reasons for changing my life? My senior year in high school is in full swing, which means college is even closer. This thought keeps itching at me. It's time for my life to turn around. I want to be in shape, I want to be on top of my game, and I want to be ready for the real world. Looking and feeling healthier is key to this, so I need to stick to this success I've been having. I want to have a happy lifestyle and live it to the best of my ability!

Be sure to stick around to view my progress, discuss things with me, or just to strike up conversation! heart

Noob

My Progress!

I started turning my life around at the beginning of this year. I was 220lbs back in January. Since then I have lost over 20lbs and I'm on my way to losing more! I have used many tools to help me keep on track and to keep track of my progress! This website has been the biggest help for me! If you would like to add me, just post in here or just send a request, I can always use more support!

Total Stats:

Total Distance: 1,053.02 miles
Total Calories: 118,682 calories
Total Time: 158.53 hours

Jogging Stats:
Total Distance: 318.94 miles
Total Calories: 44,150 calories
Total Time: 56.62 hours

Treadmill Stats:
Total Distance: 389.17 miles
Total Calories: 60,141 calories
Total Time: 74.52 hours

Indoor Biking Stats:
Total Distance: 264.00 miles
Total Calories: 7,802 calories
Total Time: 14.59 hours

Biking Stats:
Total Distance: 66.22 miles
Total Calories: 3,371
Total Time: 5.58

Noob

Random!

This is just a post to keep track of random stuff. You gotta keep things mixed up!

- This is a video I made back when I still played Runescape. This is how I workout when I'm on the computer. I mean, why not right? If I'm just going to be at the computer anyway, you might as well make the most of it! wink

- Here is a video of my progress from January 2012 - May 2012! It's nothing to drastic, but there are some difference that you can see!

Noob

PICTURES OF THE SNARFY

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Noob

I need feed back on what this thread needs!

I could post my before and after pictures. I could also post my calorie charts for the previous months if anyone is interested and thinks it will make the thread look neater.

3nodding

3,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Congrats on losing 20 pounds!

Noob

lovelymoontide
Congrats on losing 20 pounds!

Thank you! smile

Noob

422 cals. burned for May 3rd. dramallama

Noob

462 cals. burned today! heart

Noob

483 cals. burned today.

It was kinda extreme today. My thighs are killing me! heart

Noob

378 cals. burned today after 85 minutes.

Noob

I went jogging today. 336 cals. burned. surprised

I have a nice loop that I like to run. I ran 2.6 miles in 30 minutes. That's pretty decent. It's more fun than sitting on a bike and pedaling for 40 minutes. xd

Noob

I went on another jog after school/before work today.

I took 30 minutes to do 2.52miles.

I burned 347 cals. heart

Noob

Went jogging today even though it looked like it was going to rain. It sprinkled on me a bit in the beginning, but it cleared up before long.

I burned 339 after 30 minutes. heart

Noob

I forgot to update this yesterday.

So I'll just update yesterday and today respectively.

317 Cals and 326 Cals. 30 minuts each.

heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas