Thanku for the gold! 0.33333333333333 33.3% [ 8 ]
Good luck! 0.54166666666667 54.2% [ 13 ]
<3 0.125 12.5% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 24 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Dedicated Loiterer

i are plushie
Dulcis-Memoria
I got the fattest, cutest, most playful bundle of fluff in the whole litter. razz
User Image

She is freakin' cute! She is tiny and only 4 weeks old there, so in 4 weeks, she will be much bigger and mine to take home! heart

I'm not either. However, I did take some college swim classes and dropped weight like crazy. razz
3 times a week for 45-60 minutes. It worked for a while, then I just stopped... But that's because I never increased how hard I worked or the length of time I worked... and I ate more. razz

My biggest issue is motivating myself. So I chose to get an active dog that may destroy my house if I don't take her out for some strenuous walks and play time! (It's perfect!) xD

Also, work out buddies make things more interesting!

Awwwww! She's so cute! Look at that little face! User Image What kind of dog is she? n u n

I hope the 4 weeks flies by for you, so you can bring your cute, little, fluffy baby home forever. heart

Oooo, that's a great idea! I have a pool here to use, but I haven't gotten into it yet. I should, though, as swimming will help me tone up. Thanks for reminding me about swimming. xD Aw, so your progress sort of fell flat after a while? I can understand the motivation issue... I've had that for the longest time, where I'd either not feel like exercising or I'd convince myself that I could only do so much, and that's all I did.. which wasn't enough. >.<

Hopefully having a new puppy around will get you more physically active; get some squeaky tennis balls and a frisbee and go out. You'll be exhausted by the time you go home. That's what I do with my dog. xd

She is pure German Shepherd, and based on both her parents, she is going to be a beautiful dog.

Swimming is wonderful. If I had a pool nearby, I'd set up a radio or something and swim to some epic music. razz But all I have is a nearby gym, and its popular and public. Swimming is also very relaxing! Not to mention, once you get to being able to swim a mile, you'll get out a be all "Wait... that was it? I'm not tired... I have loads more energy! MOAR SWIMMING!" At least that's how I felt... until I sat down and my tummy started growling. razz Or... better yet, the next day. xD
That feeling of jelly.

I know that dog will tire me out plenty. Between training and play time.
Hiking, beach trips, play fighting, tug-of-war, frisbee, fetch, walking, jogging (eek, running). etc. I will probably die each night with my bundle of fluff. razz IM SO EXCITED!! <3

Beloved Nerd

Dulcis-Memoria
She is pure German Shepherd, and based on both her parents, she is going to be a beautiful dog.

Swimming is wonderful. If I had a pool nearby, I'd set up a radio or something and swim to some epic music. razz But all I have is a nearby gym, and its popular and public. Swimming is also very relaxing! Not to mention, once you get to being able to swim a mile, you'll get out a be all "Wait... that was it? I'm not tired... I have loads more energy! MOAR SWIMMING!" At least that's how I felt... until I sat down and my tummy started growling. razz Or... better yet, the next day. xD
That feeling of jelly.

Hiking, beach trips, play fighting, tug-of-war, frisbee, fetch, walking, jogging (eek, running). etc. I will probably die each night with my bundle of fluff. razz IM SO EXCITED!! <3

I thought she was a Shepherd, but I'm so used to seeing the pointy ears that her's threw me for a bit... but that's what I initially thought. xD

Lol, that sounds like a good plan. I live in an apartment complex and so the pool and gym are community property... but I know when to go, when both will be empty. ninja Swimming is relaxing. I haven't been swimming in years (before I moved to where I live now, I didn't have access to a pool), so it will be nice to get back in there again. How did you calculate how far you had swam? Did you just base it off the pool's size? Lol, your tummy was like, "LESS SWIMMING, MOAR FOODS!" xd

My body right now is so sore from working out so much over the last 2 days. My arms are aching horribly because I have apple sauce muscles and I'm slowly starting to turn them into actual muscles. rofl

LOL, it sounds like you've got everything all set and figured out... and like you have a lot of your days planned for a while. xD I'm sure you and the puppy will have a wonderful time together. Didja pick a name for her yet? n u n

Dedicated Loiterer

i are plushie
Dulcis-Memoria

That feeling of jelly.

I thought she was a Shepherd, but I'm so used to seeing the pointy ears that her's threw me for a bit... but that's what I initially thought. xD

Lol, that sounds like a good plan. I live in an apartment complex and so the pool and gym are community property... but I know when to go, when both will be empty. ninja Swimming is relaxing. I haven't been swimming in years (before I moved to where I live now, I didn't have access to a pool), so it will be nice to get back in there again. How did you calculate how far you had swam? Did you just base it off the pool's size? Lol, your tummy was like, "LESS SWIMMING, MOAR FOODS!" xd

My body right now is so sore from working out so much over the last 2 days. My arms are aching horribly because I have apple sauce muscles and I'm slowly starting to turn them into actual muscles. rofl

LOL, it sounds like you've got everything all set and figured out... and like you have a lot of your days planned for a while. xD I'm sure you and the puppy will have a wonderful time together. Didja pick a name for her yet? n u n

They are born with floppy ears and they start working on standing up sometime between 4-8months. Sometimes as soon as 2 months even! But they go up and down during their puppy years until they stiffen. I can't wait for goofy ear stage! -squeals-

I wish I lived in an apartment for the pool! Its actually outdoors! You can catch some sun too! The one i go to is all indoors. sad and humid.
My tummy? Oh it was more thinking, "I'm getting too sexy! STOPIT! I NEEDS MOAR FOODS! I dun care if you keep swimming, JUST FEED ME! EAT WHILE SWIMMING!" xD
I know that feeling! I wish I could run better too. When I run I get all hot, start running a fever, then I lay down, and act like Im sick, I EVEN REQUEST HOMEMADE SOUP!.... after 20 seconds of running. xD I WANT TO RUN MOAR, BETTER, FASTER, PRETTIER!
Not like... prancing on nails running... Like... I'm a frickin' glider running.

My puppy is going to get my into shape whether I want to or not. She will be my second baby, and she will be wonderful.
My first baby, is a kitty. He is turning 14? 15? in september... The old man has a grump problem. And I think he is sick... maybe a cuddly puppy will make him feel better. He likes cuddling with warm things...
Tried cuddling with my other dog, but she wouldn't have it. She was all "WTF ARE YOU DOING." and yiped (its a mini schnauzer) and my poor kitty just stared at him sadly and sulked and moped on over to me to pout a bit. It was pitiful. He still tries sometimes, but she is still stuck in, "I do not cuddle with kitty" mode. -_-

Beloved Nerd

Dulcis-Memoria
-snip-

Right, right. That's awesome that you'll get to watch her ears stiffen... I bet during certain periods they'll look pretty funny/cute. xD

Eww, really? I don't like indoor pools much for some reason... I think because they are so closed off and stifling. Although, to be fair, outdoor pools and I don't get along too well because of the sun; I'm like... pale, Casper, milk white LOL and I burn very, very easily. I don't even tan. Just burn.. and then ta-da, white again! xD

It would be awesome if we could eat and swim, but then we get cramps and get sick. emotion_donotwant BUT, that's what floaty tubes are for! We can sit in them, float, and eat foods. emotion_dowant Wait wait, what? You prance/run with glitter nails? *confused* xD

Awww, your kitty sounds adorable. Reminds me of my baby (my kitty); she died in 2010 at the age of 16. She was my precious angel; when we brought our dog home, she didn't like her at first, but then she warmed up to her and they would lay together and stuff. n u n I'm sure that your grumpy old man kitty will be very happy with having a soft, fuzzy, warm little cuddle companion. Then your other dog will be left out in the cold, all like HEEEEEY emotion_0A0 xD

Dedicated Loiterer

i are plushie
Dulcis-Memoria
-snip-

Right, right. That's awesome that you'll get to watch her ears stiffen... I bet during certain periods they'll look pretty funny/cute. xD

Eww, really? I don't like indoor pools much for some reason... I think because they are so closed off and stifling. Although, to be fair, outdoor pools and I don't get along too well because of the sun; I'm like... pale, Casper, milk white LOL and I burn very, very easily. I don't even tan. Just burn.. and then ta-da, white again! xD

It would be awesome if we could eat and swim, but then we get cramps and get sick. emotion_donotwant BUT, that's what floaty tubes are for! We can sit in them, float, and eat foods. emotion_dowant Wait wait, what? You prance/run with glitter nails? *confused* xD

Awww, your kitty sounds adorable. Reminds me of my baby (my kitty); she died in 2010 at the age of 16. She was my precious angel; when we brought our dog home, she didn't like her at first, but then she warmed up to her and they would lay together and stuff. n u n I'm sure that your grumpy old man kitty will be very happy with having a soft, fuzzy, warm little cuddle companion. Then your other dog will be left out in the cold, all like HEEEEEY emotion_0A0 xD

So I just realized that I avoided like half of your questions back there!
1) Swimming distance. I knew the length of the pool was 25 feet and each lap was from one end back (50ft). Soo... 36 laps is just under a mile. Like... a third of a lap more would make the mile.
2) I will probably name her Eris, unless something else spikes my interest. razz Her name needs to be sweet and tough. biggrin

Lol, when I run, I feel like I am just flailing... It doesn't feel effective any way... I want to look like I am swimming smoothly through the air when I run. Like it's no big deal and Im a pro. But that doesnt happen.

I plan on taking daily pictures of my pup. to see her epic growth. and ears...
CASPER!
Is there a ghost in here? Lol
Nah, I'm pretty white too, but I do tan a small bit. But it feels better outside... until it gets cold. Then warm humid pools are nice.

FLOATY TUBE CHAIRS! <3 I need a pool.

My babies are going to be sooooo funny. razz I can just see it... But when she gets too big, I may have to start playing referee during their game time. Puppy is going to get very big, kitty, not so much.

Beloved Nerd

Dulcis-Memoria
-sneep-

Lol, it's alright. I honestly didn't even notice. XD

That confuses me. A mile is 5,280 feet.. so how does 36 laps, at 50 feet per lap, equal a mile? That only comes out to 1800 feet... unless I'm thinking of this all wrong, which is possible. xD

Eris is a cute name.. but also wicked sounding. :3

Ooooo, lol. I get it now. Before I was imagining you literally prancing along, waving your hands around because you had wet glitter nail polish on. rofl I dunno how to look like a running pro.. I guess just pace yourself, keep your arms in and moving back and forth, and don't look like your stomping/trampling... or like you're prancing. xd

*makes ghost noises* ninja Show me some pictures when you get them? :3 I don't mind swimming outside.. I enjoy it.. I just need waterproof SPS 1,000,000 sun block. XD

Kitty may not mind. He may just lay there and be like WHEN WE'RE DONE, YOU CUDDLE ME! xD

Magnetic Sex Symbol

8,550 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image
User Image

Congrats!
I hope you reach your goal! ^^
I tend to work out with my swords. People say they're heavy....but I'm like..."they feel light to me" lol. I also walk..like everywhere.
I feel you on the burning...I feel like a vampire a lot of times. xD

Greedy Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
I wish you the best of luck on reaching your goal! I think that what you're doing is so amazing with all of your work-outs and self-control with food ^_^ I'm sure you'll lose so much weight if you keep up your schedule :3

Beloved Nerd

Shin Seven X
Congrats!
I hope you reach your goal! ^^
I tend to work out with my swords. People say they're heavy....but I'm like..."they feel light to me" lol. I also walk..like everywhere.
I feel you on the burning...I feel like a vampire a lot of times. xD

Thanks! I definitely plan to. I'm in this for the long run and I'm not going to stop until I've reached my goal, or even a little off of it, if I get down there and feel that I'm happy where I am. n u n

Walking is awesome. *nodsnods* That's a great way to stay active. :3

I started off walking, and then got into power walking, and then jogging and running.. which I couldn't do before, so that right there is progress for me! 4laugh

Beloved Nerd

iHibernate
I wish you the best of luck on reaching your goal! I think that what you're doing is so amazing with all of your work-outs and self-control with food ^_^ I'm sure you'll lose so much weight if you keep up your schedule :3

Thank you so much! I appreciate the support and vote of confidence. n u n

I had a great accomplishment today involving a stair master. User Image

I really hope I do drop a good, but also safe, amount of weight by August 10th. I was so surprised to find that I had already lost 5 pounds in 2-3 days. Hopefully that will mean I can reach my goal of 10 pounds this month. razz

Edit -- Forgot to mention, your signature is absolutely stunning. heart

Greedy Fatcat

6,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
i are plushie
iHibernate

Thank you so much! I appreciate the support and vote of confidence. n u n

I had a great accomplishment today involving a stair master. User Image

I really hope I do drop a good, but also safe, amount of weight by August 10th. I was so surprised to find that I had already lost 5 pounds in 2-3 days. Hopefully that will mean I can reach my goal of 10 pounds this month. razz

Edit -- Forgot to mention, your signature is absolutely stunning. heart

Haha that's so good! You'll definitely reach your goal then at the rate you're going xD And thank you! But I'm thinking of changing it cause it's like 4 years old...

Smitten Elocutionist

14,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Go Plushie!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Beloved Nerd

iHibernate
Haha that's so good! You'll definitely reach your goal then at the rate you're going xD And thank you! But I'm thinking of changing it cause it's like 4 years old...

I hope so! I did 1.4 miles on the stair master today, which is a huge accomplishment for me. Tomorrow after work I'm going to work towards 2 miles. n u n

4 years old? Hm.. well, maybe.. and I only say that because I change my signature quite often, but really.. it is amazing. Beautiful art. >w<

Beloved Nerd

Nie Chan

Squishy! You has found my thread! Yaaaay! n u n

Smitten Elocutionist

14,600 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
i are plushie
Nie Chan

Squishy! You has found my thread! Yaaaay! n u n

Eventually I locate all things. >>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas