Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Member

User Image

I need to speak of something positive. since I'm feeling so nervewrecked and paranoid right now.
Two months ago, Aug 24th, a year and 8 months exactly after my grandmother passing I finally got fed up to the point I wanted to change my life. Why? I've always been overweight, teased, harassed and dreaming of wearing dresses and skirts and losing all my chub. I was always in denial, always believing I was 210 and not well...near 260. all my clothes still fit, so I thought I stayed the same. Big wake up moment when I got one of those digital well working scale. 256. We've all been down that road right?

Well the first month I lost 14 pounds. Possibly water weight mostly, but it still felt great. Today marked 22 pounds of weight loss and I feel so proud. My fiance has kept me going, always encouraging and loving. I admit some of it is for him. he deserves a nice, thin, pretty woman. Okay he won't get the pretty but hey! xd He just deserves it, and I do too.

I still have a long way to go till I'm 130-140. but it's nice it's showing results now. My clothes are more loose, I can feel the chubb go away it's just amazing.

[joke] Hey guys, maybe one day i'll be Jessica Rabbit without the absurd anatomy proportions! dramallama [/joke]

Hope you guys don't mind me sharing my next 20 pounds! heart

User Image

Shirtless Smoker

4,800 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Ill say this, Good job with the transformation.
But dont say your doing it for someone else.
Do it for yourself.
Sure i work out and a lot of girls talk to me but thats not what pushes me further its the feeling of bettering myself.

Anywho You got aways to go and dont quit now since your a good amount in it.

Timid Member

Captn Pikachu
Do it for yourself.
Sure i work out and a lot of girls talk to me but thats not what pushes me further its the feeling of bettering myself.

User Image

Yes of course <3 I don't plan to give up any time soon. I'll reach my goal one day and I'll be so very happy and confident~! whee

User Image

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Captn Pikachu
Do it for yourself.

This is the best advice to offer right here, I agree.

Losing 22 pounds in such a short amount of time is definitely something to brag about! You go girl, I'm proud of you! heart And just remember, don't worry about the body weight, worry about the body fat and BMI! Someone on this website told me this and she spoke nothing but the truth. The weight doesn't matter if you're fit! 3nodding

Ruthless Raider

7,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Karmarsi Kedamoki
User Image

Well the first month I lost 14 pounds. Possibly water weight mostly, but it still felt great. Today marked 22 pounds of weight loss and I feel so proud. My fiance has kept me going, always encouraging and loving. I admit some of it is for him. he deserves a nice, thin, pretty woman. Okay he won't get the pretty but hey! xd He just deserves it, and I do too.

User Image

Nice, I'm 2 months in to a diet myself too with 25 lbs lost. Keep it up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff