Welcome to Gaia! ::

So, my goal is to lose 40 pounds by 2013. I'm not really sure what to say, so i'll leave it at that. I will say that in the past two months I managed to gain ten pounds, I was really disappointed in myself. It's time to get healthy and start enjoying life.

Starting weight: 165
Height: 5"5'

September goal:
155 lbs.

Actual weight:

October goal:
145 lbs.

Actual weight:

November goal:
135 lbs

Actual weight

December goal:
125lbs

Actual weight:
Daily log- 9/6/2012

Today I went to my first kickboxing class ever, and it was amazing! I can't wait to go back on Tuesday. As far as eating, it was a bad day. I skipped breakfast, had a Snickers bar for lunch, and then a tuna salad wrap for dinner. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better smile
Daily blog- 9/7/2012

Today was an awesome day!!! I went to kickboxing...again! Even though I was going to wait until Tuesday to return, but I couldn't resist. It really kicked my butt! Then I was going to head home, when I noticed that the studio down the hall was having a Zumba party( 2 straight hours of Zumba). I had never done Zumba before, so, I thought that I should give it a try( stay at least 30 minutes). I ended up staying the whole two hours and I feel great!

Food was decent for today.

Breakfast:
2 slices of whole grain bread with Grape jelly

Lunch:
Tuna salad wrap from lil' Dinos

Snack:
Nature Valley Honey N' Oats granola bar

Dinner:
Raisin & Dates outmeal

I need to work on cutting carbs, but I'm a poor college student with a meal plan sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games