Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gekko

I came to this forum just hoping to see people's shocking before & after photos and then I realized that I've changed a lot too.. I've never even brought it to mind or realized just how much weight I have lost. I used to look like a totally different person.. I weighed about 160-170 and now I weigh 130-135. I never exercised or watched what I ate, I got this disease called "Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever" which is caused by getting bit by an infected tick which this disease should kill you but I was sick with it for almost a full year until we randomly took a blood test to test for it and that's what came back. I'm better now and I just realized how much I have changed! I'm honestly thankful for it..

2009:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
(I'm the one on the right)

2013:

Gekko

Darth Khaleesi's Husband

OG Gatekeeper

Oh my wink

Sparkly Genius

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Team Edward 100
Wow you really do look like a different person. Glad to hear that you made a full recovery! That sounds like a horrible thing to have to deal with.

Girl-Crazy Exhibitionist

9,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Congrats. You look great. heart Good thing your were able to catch the illness too...it's kinda scary. I still have about 5-10 more pounds to go myself... it's so hard though >_<

Gekko

Thanks everyone.
heart

Shadowy Kitten

8,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
You're pretty. >w<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items