Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
I wish you luck! smile you can do this!

Desirable Fatcat

Psychedelic Trip Out
I have a pair of brown short shorts from Hollister. I used wear them practically everyday. I went through a lot of stress with work and school and finances. I'm getting back on my feet and I want to wear these shorts before the beginning of next summer. My starting weight is at 120 and my goal weight will be 90. I know what many of you are thinking. That's unhealthy. I'm very short so it's really not. Starting on September 16th, which is also my 20th birthday, I will be logging my intake and exercise for the day. Wish me luck!

These are my shorts:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The day I fit into them again:
Working on it!

Oh god I have a pair of 32/34 jeans I used to wear ALL THE TIME. Now I can hardly fit into them. (I'm 6'2 btw.. XD) Here's to both of us hoping we can fit back into our beloved old jeans/shorts!

Popular Sophomore

13,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Athlete 50
Dark-Lord-Spunky
Psychedelic Trip Out
I have a pair of brown short shorts from Hollister. I used wear them practically everyday. I went through a lot of stress with work and school and finances. I'm getting back on my feet and I want to wear these shorts before the beginning of next summer. My starting weight is at 120 and my goal weight will be 90. I know what many of you are thinking. That's unhealthy. I'm very short so it's really not. Starting on September 16th, which is also my 20th birthday, I will be logging my intake and exercise for the day. Wish me luck!

These are my shorts:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The day I fit into them again:
Working on it!

Oh god I have a pair of 32/34 jeans I used to wear ALL THE TIME. Now I can hardly fit into them. (I'm 6'2 btw.. XD) Here's to both of us hoping we can fit back into our beloved old jeans/shorts!
Go Team Jean!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces