Welcome to Gaia! ::

Define: Melancholy, because I'm unhappy with myself.

Why:
I know people aren't going to like my answer, but for once I need to be truly honest with myself. I'm tired of being too heavy for other's taste. While others say it doesn't matter, but it does to me. I want to be comfortable for once and give people less to laugh at about me.

My Body Type
Frame: Medium
Shape: Hour glass
Height: 5'3
Weight: 165lbs (11/17/12)

My Current Measurements
Bust: 38
Waist: 33 1/2
Hips: 43

(11/17/12)

Goals
Weight: 145lbs
Inches: waist under 30
Looking toned for my cosplay in January.
Picture post.

11/17/12

Fat a** me.
Weight tracker.

11/17/12

Start.

11/17/12

Weight: 165
What I had today.
Apple grape cider: 120 calories.
Subway: 700 (max I think)

Work out.

Burned 245 calories on the Bicycle thing.
40 sit ups.
Bicep curls.

11/18/12

Breakfast: 3 unseasoned boiled eggs 186-240 calories (didn't have on box so googled)
Lunch: Nothing yet
Dinner: nothing yet

Cups of water so far: 4

Work out

Treadmill bicycle looking thing: 566 calories burned
Bicep curls: 10 each (3 reps)
Tricep curls: 15
Crutch machine: 40+

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Good luck dear! If you want tips from me and how I'm losing weight so quickly, feel free to ask. smile
Cresandra
Good luck dear! If you want tips from me and how I'm losing weight so quickly, feel free to ask. smile
*Asks* heart

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Waterbender Korra
Cresandra
*Asks* heart
Hehe well I'm out right now (using my phone to reply) whenever I make it home I'll give you the run down of my weight loss schedule. Just know, cardio, cardio, cardio!
Cresandra
Waterbender Korra
Cresandra
*Asks* heart
Hehe well I'm out right now (using my phone to reply) whenever I make it home I'll give you the run down of my weight loss schedule. Just know, cardio, cardio, cardio!
heart

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Okay, here's my schedule:

Running; Generally everyday now since my dog needs to lose weight. So, we run for about 30min - an hour everyday.

Gym: Elliptical for about an hour. Sometimes I switch it up and do it for thirty minutes then run for thirty minutes. Then, I get on the stair climber and do that for about ten to fifteen minutes. Then, I do leg presses (About 210lbs now for weights.) Then I lift weights, primarily Arnolds with two ten pound weights because I'm not that strong.

Then I practice tap dancing for about an hour.

I do this about four days a week. Sometimes five depending on how much I have going on that week. smile

That's it! Sounds easy right?! It is!
Loosing weight to please other people isn't going to make you happy...I've been there and done that, ended up even worse and people will still find a reason to pick on you.
People suck.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces