Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Informer

2,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Hello! I have been on a journey to become fit and fabulous! So far, I've GOTTEN RID OF, 50 lbs.

I'm quite pleased. Today I was feeling down on myself, and I decided to do some comparison photos. I have photos of me at my heaviest, and me now. emotion_awesome

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Whattttt, You look fantastic!
4laugh

A lot more muscle definition. It makes you look much more healthy and fit.
I think that some more arm work could do you some good also. Your arms look slim, but not as defined as your legs. Don't ignore your arms! they need love too! :]

Dapper Informer

2,700 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Pandaspazzz
I think that some more arm work could do you some good also. Your arms look slim, but not as defined as your legs. Don't ignore your arms! they need love too! :]

hahah I'm a weakling in the arms, I know, I definitely need to stop ignoring my arms. I have a few weights that I am going to start lifting soon, to give love to my arms.
iPr1nc3ss
Pandaspazzz

hahah I'm a weakling in the arms, I know, I definitely need to stop ignoring my arms. I have a few weights that I am going to start lifting soon, to give love to my arms.
that's great! I like to alternate and work on my arms when I'm working out to give my legs and core a break. It makes the workout last longer.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff