Welcome to Gaia! ::

Omnipresent Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
So about 4 months ago i looked in the mirror and did not like what i saw, i was roughly around 212 pounds at the time. Keep in mind i am 6'1 and am 21 years of age. ^^ I decided to diet and exercise, and within the first month i noticed an increase in my energy and my skin cleared up completely. (Not much acne before bit still my skin looks awesome ^^ )

Presently i weigh 181 pounds, now that i have trimmed down i'm gonna sculpt me some muscles. cool

If you want to know what i did and want to follow it, be my guest.

~Don't snack or eat junk. (Often, a cookie or two wont kill you.)

~Walk a lot, a body in motion stays in motion.

~Join a gym, but if your like me then create your own workout. (I have a second hand muscle machine, but crunches and push ups work just the same.)

~Record your food and calories. (I used a calorie counting app on my old smartphone.) It really helps to see if your way under your limit or too close.

~Cut out drinking and smoking. (I don't smoke but i gave up alcohol of all forms. :3 )

~Take a multivitamin, it lessens the worry about whether your getting enough vitamins daily. (To this day i take one a day mens. ^^ )

~Don't eat after 8PM. (Midnight snacking is imminent, but drinking a glass of water or two should help with that. smile )

~It might be scary, but weighing yourself daily helps too. (Tracking your progress you know? )

~Drink loads of water. It helps speed up your metabolism and helps keep you full.

Well that's it for me. Good luck! biggrin

Shirtless Streaker

14,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sulien
Congrats! o: You are still good looking however you look so keep on getting sexier! heart

Omnipresent Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
RazorMusic
Sulien
Congrats! o: You are still good looking however you look so keep on getting sexier! heart

Why thank you madam, i will try to get sexier then i am. (I wasnt that sexy before, trust me xD )

Shirtless Streaker

14,350 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Sulien
RazorMusic
Sulien

Why thank you madam, i will try to get sexier then i am. (I wasnt that sexy before, trust me xD )
Oh watever xD I guess I need some glasses

Omnipresent Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
RazorMusic
Sulien
RazorMusic
Sulien

Oh watever xD I guess I need some glasses

Yus get yourself some glasses. xD

Hilarious Lover

Congrats! biggrin

Noob

you remind me of myself
good job!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash