Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 >

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Introduction

Hello! And welcome to this little ol' thread of mine. I will be using this thread to keep track of this little journey to become healthy and physical fitness. I don't expect it to be an reasy road, and I don't expect it to be handed to me on a silver platter. I plan on sticking it through and making it to the end though!

Backstory | Goals | Rules | Links | Inspirations | Humor

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Backstory

As a child, I was in considerably good shape. I loved playing in P.E., I loved playing around and practicing that I was a master samurai, I loved running around my backyard pretending that I was a superhero. Long story short, I was an active child. I loved being outside, I loved just being around the neighborhood during those cool spring days, which is the month is the season I was born into, April Showers bring May Flowers. As a child, I felt loved.

I started gaining weight when I was about 9 or 10 years old. My parents still lived together, albeit divorced, my two older cousins were in high school, my aunt and grandma lived with us, and my sister and her husband were expecting their first child. The house we lived in was owned by my sister, and we all seemed like one big happy family, until we started becoming dysfunctional.

My cousins started hanging outside of the house more, my sister became irritable due to her pregnancy, and was even more irritable when she gave birth a son, who was also very cross with me at times. My parents still had fights, and my aunt moved out while my grandmother died. I didn't feel loved anymore.

Fast forward five years later, and the child version of me probably would've never suspected that I would turn into who I am now. I've gained a considerable amount of weight (which I will not reveal due to personal reasons), I've lost all the drive and confidence I had as a child, and I've become somewhat of an introvert. The sad days of sitting alone in the dark with nothing but the light from a computer monitor flooding my eyes have finally caught up with me, and so had my horrible habit of emotional eating, and impulse snacking.

Now, after all the trouble that my new size has caused me, I have decided to finally do something. Starting now, as I right this from my kitchen table, I will embark on a quest to lose weight. It's kind of symbolic to me really, I feel kind of like a butterfly still trapped inside of a cocoon. Hopefully in due time, I will be able to burst out of that cocoon, and be a total bad-a** butterfly, as cheesy as that may sound.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Goals

This is where I'll be keeping my weight loss ticker, and where I'll be keeping the blueprint for my daily posts, which I will be linking to this post itself.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[b]GOAL - 1,350 Calories[/b]

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Snacks:

Exercise:

Consumed Calories:
Burned Calories:
Net Calories:

Thoughts:

Calorie Counting Hiatus. >n <

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Rules

1. Obey Gaia's ToS and Guidelines.
    2. No outside advertising of your thread/service/etc.
    3. No hurtful comments, these will be reported without mercy.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Inspirations

• Katy Perry. She's perf.
    • Darren Criss. He's perf.
    • Siskataya. She's just overflowing with inspiration.
    • Grace Helbig. Beautiful and hilarious.
    • Any and everybody who has been or is going through what I am going through now.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Fitness Humor

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Expert 250

Admirer