Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Brothers and sisters last night I heard the calling of the iron. I heeded it's words and made my way to the gym, my true home, my fortress of swoletude. The squat rack beckoned, and I could not resist it's allure. 360lb were loaded onto the bar, but was I making a mistake? Was I too eager? Did my ambition exceed my capability. Nay. Brodin smiled upon me. "Squat my son." I could feel the warmth of his approval. I took the iron across my shoulders and yay I did squat. Returning the bar to it's home I was struck. My numbers. Their sum.

Bench Press: 280lb
Deadlift: 370lb
Squat: 360lb
Total: 1010lb

The 1000lb club! Long had I dreamt of my ascention into this league of the swole. Last night I achieved it. I placed a foot, in Swolehalla. I ate of the finest protein and calorie rich foods. I drank the the whey protein and BCAAs of St. Ferrigno and St. Columbu from the blender bottle of Brodin himself!

Though this is a mere step in my transformation I am proud of my induction into the 1000lb club. The milestone has been achieved. St. Arnold be praised. Amen.

Noob

Holy cow!
That's no small feat, by any means!
Congratz!
heart

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
The Snarfy
Holy cow!
That's no small feat, by any means!
Congratz!
heart

Thank you!
Congratulations!
Thats really awesome. (:

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Viek
Congratulations!
Thats really awesome. (:

Thanks! I've had a new victory by the way. Yesterday I lifted 400lb. Felt pretty great.
Wolfdude87
Viek
Congratulations!
Thats really awesome. (:

Thanks! I've had a new victory by the way. Yesterday I lifted 400lb. Felt pretty great.

dear god lol you're a ******** beefcake!

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Bioluminescent Panda
Wolfdude87
Viek
Congratulations!
Thats really awesome. (:

dear god lol you're a ******** beefcake!

Haha thanks. That's nice to hear. Just in case anyone's following my progress, since posting that, I've managed to squat 405lb for 10 reps. That measly 360lb squat I posted in July is now closing in on a swoley 500lb. Deadlift has hit about 415lb. All while dropping 15lb body fat. Bench press hasn't moved due to a shoulder injury unfortunately but I'm back in the game now and am hoping to hit a new max by the end of the year.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

HOLY CRAP.
You could probably pick me up with a finger! D:
LOL I wish I could lift that much. I just started working on my upper body strength and... wow I'm weak. xd
Congrats, dude! That's so awesome.~

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Cresandra
HOLY CRAP.
You could probably pick me up with a finger! D:
LOL I wish I could lift that much. I just started working on my upper body strength and... wow I'm weak. xd
Congrats, dude! That's so awesome.~

Thanks! And remember, don't let your current performance discourage you. Everybody starts somewhere!
Bench press me?

6,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
Waterbender Korra
Bench press me?

Yes, Avatar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff