Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh my it's hard to figure out where to start.
When I was just a little girl, I mean 6 or 7 I was think as a twig, I ran, jumped, played, and ate basically anything I wanted.
At 10 I was in home school, eating way too much junk food, sitting around, watching tv for the most part. I was a women's size 10, at 10 years old, I was pretty huge.
As I grew older my pants size grew larger, 12, 14, 16, 17, s**t my 17's won't fit anymore. I didn't even realize there was an issue honestly.
I don't remember when it hit me really but it was a smack in the face when it happened. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized that this is not who I want to be.
I ended up end the end with EDNOS (eating disorder not otherwise specified) If I ate one day I would either throw it up nor not eat for the several following days, and I woke up at 4 am to go to the gym, get to class, work, then I was back in the gym before they closed, every single day.
When it was nice enough outside I would run in the park. I could easily run 3 miles without getting winded back then.
I only managed to go down from a size 18 to a size 16. I was so disappointed in myself.
That year I met a guy, my now ex husband of all people.
The following year we got married and late in the year I was pregnant. Yay I don't have to care about my weight! so I ballooned.
Even after I had my daughter I gained more weight, between depression and my failing marriage I didn't care anymore.
I made it up to 242 pounds in 2009.
Well things had to change, after getting sick of the abuse and cheating I told my ex to gtfo in March of 2011.
I started focusing on my daughter and myself only.
I started visiting my long lost friend who is a fitness NUT and she started whipping me into shape. In December 2011 we went to a strip club together (because I need money) and I landed a job stripping.
Today March 20th 2012 I am 201 pounds.

Now what I've done is set smaller goals for myself than what I used to set. Before it was loose 20 or 30 lbs by such and such time. Now I don't care how long it takes I set myself at 20 pound goals, my next goal is to get to 180, my pre-pregnancy weight.
Honestly I can't wait to break that 200 mark, I'm SO freaking excited I want to throw myself a party lol.

So for those who want to know how I did it exactly.
The first move was letting go of the stress in my life.
I started working out every single day, and let me tell you pole dancing is a hell of a workout.
and this last 10 pounds disappeared in a week when I switched to straight water.
drink water like its your religion! I'm so in love with this stuff ♥
You sound very dedicated! Best of luck on your fitness journey. You should take measurements before and "later" (I don't like saying "after" because it's a lifestyle we adopt not a I-did-it-now-I'm-done sort of thing). I totally agree with the water comment!
Hey i feel you that much right now i really don't mind how i look now except for my posterior of course and a little of my tummy other then that i'm happy with how i look for the moment have to keep it off i take after my mom's side. But goodluck and if your at average or taller height then the weight is alright so check out the average and i wish you well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff