Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Rogue

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Hi there.
I'm gonna make this quick.
In 2008, I was a senior in high school and I was 200lbs. That summer I decided I was done being unhappy with my body and started taking better care of myself. At first, it was just jogging for ten minutes and some strength training, which worked, but not fast enough. For a while I battled with anoerxia (even to this day I still have urges, but trust me, it's not worth it). It wasn't until the spring of last year that I really started taking exercising seriously. That's when I started the Brazil Butt Lift and it worked wonders! I'm now 136 pounds and the cellulite that once made me want to kill myself has vanished. I just about have the body I've always wanted and I want everyone to feel as amazing as I do. Because it can really be a life changer and eye opener. heart

Perseverance is KEY

I don't have a before picture, but here's a little inspiration cool

User Image
Cool! Congrats to you! mrgreen
Whaaaat, YOU were 200 lbs? That's amazing! You look incredible. (:
How are you dealing with the urges? Do you never give in?

Blessed Kin

11,825 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Dragon Uprising 75
  • Energy Harvester 150
Great job! you look beautiful!

Beloved Rogue

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Arousal
Whaaaat, YOU were 200 lbs? That's amazing! You look incredible. (:
How are you dealing with the urges? Do you never give in?

Yeah, hard to believe even for myself sometimes. I try to find alternatives to sweets like granola. And once you've come this far it's easier to resist the urges.

Beloved Rogue

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Sirenz
Great job! you look beautiful!

Thank You :3
Congratulations on your achievement, that's amazing. So motivational!

I'm currently 210lbs at 5 foot 6 and I've decided I'm sick of starting over. I want to lose weight, get in shape, and be healthy for good.

I'm curious, how tall are you?

Beloved Rogue

3,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
Jiylian

I'm currently 210lbs at 5 foot 6 and I've decided I'm sick of starting over. I want to lose weight, get in shape, and be healthy for good.

5'8".. It's not easy at first, but if you stay focused it will slowly but surely get easier.
Jiylian, It's hard as hell to get started and stick with it. I totally understand. I'm 33 and battled weight gain all through my 20s. I remember being devastated at pictures from my sister's wedding (I was 26) and I weighed 210lbs. When I was pregnant with my kids, I didn't even weight that much. It wasn't until I was close to 30 when the lightbulb switched on and I realized that only I can change the way I feel... and it's going to be hard, but I will feel better for it.

I decided to research food more and change the way I was eating and I started walking/jogging because that's what worked for me. (A friend of mine started her weight loss path using Just Sweat on the Just Dance game. I know that many "On Demand" services have Fitness TV as part of your available shows. I did many of the walking ones to start.)

I took a slower approach to weight loss. 60 lbs in about 3 years. But it's helped me with maintenance.

It sounds like your determined. Find what works best for you and hang on. Best of luck!

Friendly Friend

You look great! Awesome job, that's amazing!!!

6,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Way to go! I've been cutting out processed sugar from my diet and I feel 100X better. I am finding there are plenty of organic ways to get my "sweet fix" without filling my body with crap. Oh, America...

Hilarious Seeker

I wish I could do something like that I have been meaning to forever it seems, but I always get distracted by the quick cheap stuff.
boss sauce
Jiylian

5'8".. It's not easy at first, but if you stay focused it will slowly but surely get easier.

I'm 5'8" too! I'm actually almost 200lbs right now. I've gained about 30lbs after my wedding. Not happy about that lol
but i've never been thin. And I can't picture myself thin at all. I have kind of a broad frame, just a little.
This is me at 170lbs. I've never been smaller than this.
User Image

Werewolf

11,400 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Firestarter 200
  • Megathread 100
Looking sharp there!
Congrats, really happy for you.
wow u look amazing babe

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items