Welcome to Gaia! ::

Floppy Gawker

We only have fast food places on campus and buying healthy food from wal mart is too expensive. I try to count calories and make up for the poor food choices I make by exercising 4 times a week. Sometimes I'm just too busy to go to the gym on campus. Could you guys give me hour in home work outs that I can do? Like jumping jacks, crunches ect? Which exercises and for how long should I do them?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You're welcome.

EDIT: Also, you can't out-exercise your diet. You have to find a way to eat better.

Attacking Fatcat

27,050 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
Buy a bunch of leady greens from your local farmer (if not in a big city). Make portioned salads. Eat tuna.
As Revana_Bay said, you can't out-exercise a bad diet (although you can exercise and get more fit).
I have lost 50 lbs since I have left my mom's. I actually eat more now. Most of the stuff I eat is really good for you. I do not exercise, if you count working at Amazon exercise. Lol. You have to change what you eat.
They have some good workouts available online on YouTube but like everyone was saying you cannot out exercise a bad diet.

Shirtless Tycoon

15,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Josie 25
Healthier fast food options:

Turkey on wheat at Subway
Premium Grilled Chicken Classic Sandwich at McD's
grilled chicken drumsticks and green beans at KFC
chili at wendy's
Grilled Chicken Sandwich and Fruit Cup at Chick fil A
Chicken Teriyaki Bowl at Jack in the Box
Fresco Chicken Soft Taco plus Pintos 'n' Cheese at Taco Bell
Chicken & Hummus Bistro Box at Starbucks

Notice a trend here? Try to get grilled chicken if you can. And fruit or garden salad sides instead of fries.

LaBlunt30's Waifu

Friendly Millionaire

8,700 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
Check out Blogilates on Youtube! She has amazing workouts and she is a good motivator, do 2 or 3 of her videos a day and your good! heart

Wealthy Millionaire

I would highly recommend checking out Dani Johnson's website and searching for meal plans. I eat off of $10-20 a week but all of my food is organica and fresh. The fact is, even though you might have a low budget and be on the run, it is STILL possible to eat healthy and make it cheap.

As for the workouts, be sure to drink 8 glasses of water a day - bring a water bottle with you and continuously sip at it. If you don't like the taste of water, add a lemon to it or even a cucumber. Walk to school if it's close enough, take the steps instead of the elevator, jog to class instead of walking to class. Constantly keep your blood flow running.

Revana_Blayisright when she says that you cannot out-run a poor diet; your diet and your exercise plan go hand-in-hand with each other.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff