Welcome to Gaia! ::

8,075 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
most seem like all they want is diets to lose weight! well, what happens when you get to your goal weight? are you going to stop your diet? and then you will gain all the weight back and do backwards progress. yes diets may be faster but if you were to do a lifestyle change it would work much better results to last a lifetime of happiness.
I have noticed that eating no processed foods whatsoever (boxed foods, frozen dinners, etc) and drinking no soda (even fruit juices) and watching your sugar intake can do MAJOR wonders instead of all these diet things. you need to change what you eat (like in diets) but be able to eat like that for the rest of your life. there are always fun things to eat and you can cheat every once in awhile....its in your nature! a few scoops of ice cream one day will not kill your entire diet. when you have your girls night out (or guys watching the game) go ahead and eat the chips and queso dip or dessert. just don't go overboard and continue....
so i hope this helps and that it didnt come across mean or rude.
Also, water helps your skin glow, nails and hair grow longer and faster

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,350 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Wait water helps your nails and hair grow faster??? OMG! And lol its true what you said. When people loose all that weight they go back to what they used to do. You have to stick with it. Anf changing what you eat isnt the only thing. Exercise. LOL right guys? no but legit it helps.

8,075 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sweet scene13
Wait water helps your nails and hair grow faster??? OMG! And lol its true what you said. When people loose all that weight they go back to what they used to do. You have to stick with it. Anf changing what you eat isnt the only thing. Exercise. LOL right guys? no but legit it helps.

well i dont know about necessarily growing faster but I know it makes them a lot healthier i did an experiment (not really) by drinking water for like a month straight (almost nothing else) and my nails were a lot less brittle and thicker and didnt peel, my hair was less frizzy and very shiny.
excersize does help because you will notice you can walk farther w/o feeling out of breath or up stairs and not be out of breath.
Ryla Raelynn
Sweet scene13

well i dont know about necessarily growing faster but I know it makes them a lot healthier i did an experiment (not really) by drinking water for like a month straight (almost nothing else) and my nails were a lot less brittle and thicker and didnt peel, my hair was less frizzy and very shiny.
excersize does help because you will notice you can walk farther w/o feeling out of breath or up stairs and not be out of breath.
Some water does make your hair and nails grow faster along with being healthier. It all depends on the calcium and iron in the water. For example when I am in the UK, I do feel that my nails and hair grow faster compared to where my parents live back in Finland. Also the water tastes slightly differently here in the UK eek . However the growth speed difference is small.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff