Welcome to Gaia! ::

So it was about this time last year, December of 2011 , when I was feeling like s**t weighing about 160. No one would of even though i weighed that but did not matter i knew i did ):

It's hard for people to keep the fire burning within them to dedicate themselves to lose a great deal of weight. But i learned how to keep my fire burning. And it's still going and I'm on a rolll~

Now I weigh 123. And I'm gunna go down to 115. How I kept my fire burning was, lets say after a week or 2 of working out and healthy eating. How amazing it made me feel, the energy and positivity level, sex drive level and how amazing it made my skin look and feel. You gatta remember that good feeling.

a few tips

-Don't eat after 6pm
-drink lemon water
- have a green tea in the morning , in the evening and before bed.
-walk AS MUCH AS YOU CAN
-have a gym membership if not just do your own workouts
-record what you eat everyday, having it laid out infront of you helps sooo much
-SMALL PORTIONS!a good example of dinner would be, Meat(no bigger then size of deck of cards) 2 differnt veggtables and a potato. Sounds small but the thing is you gatta eat through out the day fruits and healthy snacks. and ALWAYS have breakfast!! get that metabolism boosted
-Don't drink& smoke pot. This was probably the hardest for me but yupp I never gave it up but I had to cut down.
-don't eat carbs!!!!!

And yes just some of the few things I did if anyone is interested smile If their is any questions please ask I'd love to help smile

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Congrats! 123lbs is tinnnyyyy oh my goodness! If I hit 125 by Christmas I will be so happy haha. xd

For me though, I've lost ten pounds in two months basically doing everything that you're doing. I eat a little bit more fattening stuff and drink sodas every now and again, but the huge amount of exercising I'm doing now is a leading factor to my weight loss.

I hope you can achieve your goals, but remember to not get too thin! It looks unhealthy! :c (I have no clue how tall you are so 115lbs might look amazing on your where as 115lbs for me would make me look like a pole, haha.)

Beloved Sweetheart

6,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Slayerah
So it was about this time last year, December of 2011 , when I was feeling like s**t weighing about 160. No one would of even though i weighed that but did not matter i knew i did ):

It's hard for people to keep the fire burning within them to dedicate themselves to lose a great deal of weight. But i learned how to keep my fire burning. And it's still going and I'm on a rolll~

Now I weigh 123. And I'm gunna go down to 115. How I kept my fire burning was, lets say after a week or 2 of working out and healthy eating. How amazing it made me feel, the energy and positivity level, sex drive level and how amazing it made my skin look and feel. You gatta remember that good feeling.

a few tips

-Don't eat after 6pm
-drink lemon water
- have a green tea in the morning , in the evening and before bed.
-walk AS MUCH AS YOU CAN
-have a gym membership if not just do your own workouts
-record what you eat everyday, having it laid out infront of you helps sooo much
-SMALL PORTIONS!a good example of dinner would be, Meat(no bigger then size of deck of cards) 2 differnt veggtables and a potato. Sounds small but the thing is you gatta eat through out the day fruits and healthy snacks. and ALWAYS have breakfast!! get that metabolism boosted
-Don't drink& smoke pot. This was probably the hardest for me but yupp I never gave it up but I had to cut down.
-don't eat carbs!!!!!

And yes just some of the few things I did if anyone is interested smile If their is any questions please ask I'd love to help smile

Thanks for the tips! I'll definitely try to remember these!

Benevolent Entrepreneur

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
Slayerah

Slayerah congratulations to you, everything you said are pretty awesome until I check the last part (Don't eat carbs)

Slayerah ... fruits and potato consist of carb... But it's great you included them. They are great for everyone.

If we eat less than we should and do more exercises of course weight lost.

But that isn't healthy weight lost through having less food than normal people should have daily.

10 bananas smoothie as breakfast, down it all. Good things in, bad things out rofl

Noob

Good advice.
biggrin
Congrats! I know its so hard to smoke and not get the munchies

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items