Welcome to Gaia! ::

How much does it cost??
Madame de Sousa
How much does it cost??

Hi, the shake is around $35 I think it's really healthy and it's really good for business I travel a lot because of herbalife c:... my parents are also enjoying there life right now ._." they are travelling a lot go to vacations and also they still look young biggrin
Oh and I've been taking Herbalife for breakfast and dinner since I was a kid.. and I have no Health problems..
My auntie took herbalife while she was pregnant.. now my lil cousin went to school when she was 2 years old c: and can already do math biggrin it really helps the brain develop too! My Grandfather is already 80 but he can still play/drive/run/travel with us c: and a lot of my classmates (mostly korean) takes herbalife too!

it improves your inner nutrition and of course your outer nutrition too c:
Oh and I just got back home from the extravaganza held at singapore! c: since dad won't allow me to do the business til I'm 17, I'm only starting now since I turned 17 last february and it was a great experience! biggrin Herbalife is now 32 years in 82 countries. c:

Korea held there own extravaganza since they are 40k+ since Singapore Expo cannot accomodate 80k+ people o:

User Image
ChiiyaHh
Madame de Sousa
How much does it cost??

Hi, the shake is around $35 I think it's really healthy and it's really good for business I travel a lot because of herbalife c:... my parents are also enjoying there life right now ._." they are travelling a lot go to vacations and also they still look young biggrin

How long does the shake normally last??
I spend $25 a month on slimfast knock off brand shakes.
I really don't need to look younger. I'm 23 and I get asked everyday at work if I'm 16. xp
I've done a LOT of travelling.
Madame de Sousa
ChiiyaHh
Madame de Sousa
How much does it cost??

I really don't need to look younger. I'm 23 and I get asked everyday at work if I'm 16. xp

10 days for me c:

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Madame de Sousa
ChiiyaHh
Madame de Sousa
How much does it cost??

Miss Madame,

One of my discussion video posts show some of the herbalife products that I use in it on the GBL page. For me, one shake container when done twice a day with both me and my bf using them, about 2 weeks. There is a major difference between slimfast and Herbalife shakes. And honestly Herbalife tastes soooo much better! I have over 80 recipies which are amazing!

If you wanna look more at all the products take a look at my website. If you have any questions just let me know!

Smoker

Glad to hear that it still does wonders. I remember being on herbal too I lost 10 lbs in the week of Spring Break 2011. While everyone went out of town I stayed and did 45 minutes of cardio and stayed on the herbal life diet. I need to get some again ugh! I've been wanting it for months now but idk where to get it here anymore.
I take Herbal on occasion but I stopped. Now I just got back on it and I wanna get into a healthy lifestyle.

My parents get it all the time and I wanna be fit, not lose weight.

What do you recommend when it comes to that?

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
StreetchIck123
I take Herbal on occasion but I stopped. Now I just got back on it and I wanna get into a healthy lifestyle.

My parents get it all the time and I wanna be fit, not lose weight.

What do you recommend when it comes to that?
Any toning exercises to stay fit. Try Zumba, brazilian butt lift (helps for a cute booty smile ) Roller blading, swimming. Just basic things. Even exercising in general helps!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff