Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
I love herbalife shakes! they are absolutely amazing! Im an Herbalife distributor and I love what im doing. In just two weeks of doing the shakes I lost 16 LBS! Im working on losing 110 lbs, to get down to 150. I'm slowly making it, but I am trying.
I tried the herbalife shakes as tasty as they are, I preferred real food.

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
I like real food too. It just depends on the day and time though.

9,250 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
Bawt
I tried the herbalife shakes as tasty as they are, I preferred real food.

It's putting your mind to it, and knowing you want to lose weight, and you want to feel better.
I'm a distributor as well. 202lbs to 180lbs.
User Image

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Rook Sage

It's putting your mind to it, and knowing you want to lose weight, and you want to feel better.
I'm a distributor as well. 202lbs to 180lbs.
User Image

Oh wow! congrats on your weight loss! I cant wait tell I lose more weight! Im going for 100 lbs by next year.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
16 pounds in 2 weeks? Is that really healthy?

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lady Kayura
16 pounds in 2 weeks? Is that really healthy?
If you do it in a healthy way, its ok. I would not suggest losing that much every two weeks, but because I have a lot of fat, it came off faster. The more you weight the more dramatic your weight loss is at first.
what's herbalife?

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
sprinkles mmm
what's herbalife?
Herbalife is a health and wellness company. They offer a brood arrangement of health products, including protein shakes, digestive health products and skin care products.

If you would like to know a little bit more, here is my Website.
cool thanks smile

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
sprinkles mmm
cool thanks smile
yep, no problem!

Unbeatable Fatcat

Wow, I've been curious about Herbalife. At work I see a lot of people- particularly ballet dancers- using the products.
And yes, when there's a lot to lose, it can come off faster. smile
I haven't tried Herbalife. I have idealshape shakes when I'm running around either between or commuting to classes. I'm actually trying to put on weight. Lose fat gain muscle mass! Since muscle is something like three times denser than fat I would suggest doing measurements rather than your weight number.

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Enik06
I haven't tried Herbalife. I have idealshape shakes when I'm running around either between or commuting to classes. I'm actually trying to put on weight. Lose fat gain muscle mass! Since muscle is something like three times denser than fat I would suggest doing measurements rather than your weight number.
I dont think I have heard of idealshape. I do herbalife and body by vi, but so far I really love herbalife because they offer more products than others. But you can easily gain weight. Three shakes aday with 3 meals.

Blessed Prophet

7,850 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Thawney
Wow, I've been curious about Herbalife. At work I see a lot of people- particularly ballet dancers- using the products.
And yes, when there's a lot to lose, it can come off faster. smile
Well if your curious about it, go ahead and take a look at my website! Its up a few posts tho

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff