Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Gawker

I was always skinny and underweight. I didn't reach 100lbs until I entered high school.

I lived a sedentary lifestyle and I just wanted to make a healthy change in my life to be stronger and healthier

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(This pic was taken four years ago.)
I began weight lifting for seven months ago trying to gain weight and some meat and I would like to share my progress. whee

User Image

my goal is to be 130 lbs. it's going to be difficult though but i'm getting there! gonk

User Image

this before/after pic was taken three months apart (Jan-Apr). Eventually as I started working out, I liked the appearance of muscles 4laugh

User Image
This was taken last week!

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I used to be just like you. Untill my 25th or so. I suddenly bulged out of my pants without doing anything different! You look beautiful and fit. You're doing awesome trust me 4laugh

Invisible Gawker

Mulien
I used to be just like you. Untill my 25th or so. I suddenly bulged out of my pants without doing anything different! You look beautiful and fit. You're doing awesome trust me 4laugh

haha thank you so much! 4laugh

how did you suddenly bulge out of your pants? :O

Hardworking Sex Symbol

13,500 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-FlyiNgBurBer-
Mulien

haha thank you so much! 4laugh

how did you suddenly bulge out of your pants? :O

I mean I just gained weight suddenly. Like 30 pounds in two years time.

Beloved Humorist

6,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wow! Way to go, you look amazing, is there any peculiar diet plans you follow or do you go freestyle and hope for the better?

I was wondering as I am trying to understand what helps people reach success in their shape shifting goals.

Invisible Gawker

Pocky Pomi
Wow! Way to go, you look amazing, is there any peculiar diet plans you follow or do you go freestyle and hope for the better?

I was wondering as I am trying to understand what helps people reach success in their shape shifting goals.

thank you! I count macros so I eat the daily amount of nutrients needed to gain mass. I haven't been keeping up with it lately though sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff