Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you currently have any fitness goals of your own?

Yes, and so far things are working out swimmingly! 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Yeah, but I kind of keep forgetting to do it.... 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Yeah, but I haven't gotten around to doing anything yet. 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
No, I'm fine the way I am. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, though I do exercise to keep fit. 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Other option. 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
I'm here for motivation! 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
< 1 2

Hallowed Lunatic

Cresandra
Good luck!! biggrin

Thank you. :]

Hallowed Lunatic

x_Crescent_MoonIight

Enjoy your Twix :D

Hallowed Lunatic

DAY FIVE.

--------

I have been falling behind on posting.

I don't remember what I did/didn't do on day five.

DAY SIX.

--------

I did my exercises, but did not meditate. Too many people are constantly around and making too much noise to make any form of meditation possible. Hopefully, I can do it on day seven, marking one week into my regime.

Hallowed Lunatic

DAY SEVEN, ONE WEEK IN.

--------

I originally thought that I was not going to be able to do my things today, because I was supposed to start working, but things changed. So, here I am. I did my exercises though, hooray!

I've found that I can only really meditate at night, when the rest of the people in this house are asleep. During the day they make too much noise. Even asking them to be quiet for ten minutes does nothing to lower their volume, unfortunately.

But! I've got a solution. As soon as the loud ones are down, I go meditate. There, problem solved.

Hopefully, I can still find time and energy to work out even when I finally start working. It shouldn't be all that strenuous, but you never know.

This concludes week one! Three more to go for this month. Let's all hope it goes well.

Hallowed Lunatic

DAY EIGHT.

--------

Day eight, my favorite.

Today has been quite nice so far. I cleaned the house, organized my room after cleaning it (which took hours), worked out and went for a jog.

I have not meditated yet, today, although I plan to just after I am done with dinner and whatnot. Hopefully the weather won't turn or anything, because then I can keep jogging.

Hallowed Lunatic

DAY NINE.

---------

I did my workout early on today, which proved to be more beneficial than doing it late at night. It's definitely a habit that I am going to pick up. Also, I'm being more...healthy in what I eat. Which is good. I haven't had any sweets lately :D

Hallowed Lunatic

DESPITE NOT POSTING FOR THREE DAYS

--------

I have been doing my workouts and eating healthy and all that. I have been getting way too much sleep, though. I go to bed at midnight then wake up at one in the afternoon. Way too much sleep.

But! despite sleeping forever, since I've been forcing myself not to eat anything too unhealthy (because I still have like, small bowls of "junk" cereal in the morning with my toast or whatever), I've pretty much stopped craving sweets in general. For example. My mother made oatmeal cookies and sugar cookies tonight. I frankly didn't want either cookie, but ended up having and oatmeal one later on instead of a sugar cookie, which didn't look appealing at all to me. So, huzzah, minor success!

That, and it could just be the shirt that I'm wearing, but I think I'm starting to see some results. Minor ones, but results nonetheless. So! The regime is going to continue with more of a pep in my step. Things are going swimmingly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff