Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you currently have any fitness goals of your own?

Yes, and so far things are working out swimmingly! 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Yeah, but I kind of keep forgetting to do it.... 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Yeah, but I haven't gotten around to doing anything yet. 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
No, I'm fine the way I am. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
No, though I do exercise to keep fit. 0.1 10.0% [ 1 ]
Other option. 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
I'm here for motivation! 0.2 20.0% [ 2 ]
Total Votes:[ 10 ]
1 2 >

Hallowed Lunatic

HEY.

--------

Starting tomorrow, January 1st, 2013, I am going to be adopting a new fitness regime.

I have heard from a few people that making fitness goals a matter of public knowledge can actually help keep motivation up and make the goals something that you want even more. Sort of like a group motivation project or something like that.

Well! I've gone and made a little website for myself to keep track of my progress. On it, my goals are listed and so is my progress at the end of each month-long period of time, and I figure I can post them here as well to motivate others to get along with their own goals.

--------

For those interested in the website, whether it be for a simple lookie-loo or otherwise, here is the fitness log.

I thank everyone in advance for any motivational words that are offered. heart

Malevolent Reveler

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Oooo..interesting <3. Good luck, dearie. c:.
Good luck with your goals! smile

Hallowed Lunatic

DAY ONE.

--------

Well this first day has gone rather well, for more reasons than fitness-wise.

I did all of the goals I had set for myself today, which included the following: 50 sit-ups, 25 side-crunches, 15 squats, 15 push-ups, walk the dog, and meditate.

So tomorrow I do pretty much the same thing. Wish me luck. :]

Hallowed Lunatic

DAY TWO.

--------

Today my dog ran out of her cage. So I got to have an interesting little chase around the neighborhood, which served for my jogging goal for the day, luckily. Thankfully, she is home x.x

I also fulfilled my other fitness goals, which was pretty much the same thing as I did yesterday. Although, I must admit, I really need to lay off of the sweets, which I have been eating like the world is going to end. I'm going to need to make a conscious effort to stop, which is really going to suck due to the fact that I ******** love sweets.

Hallowed Lunatic

DAY THREE.

--------

Today my family had some people come up the hill (I live on a mountain) to visit, and, due to the noise, I did not get the chance to meditate. Much to my misfortune. T3T

But I did get the chance to do most of my workout, which included fifty sit-ups, twenty-five side-crunches, fifteen squats, and fifteen weight lift things. Unfortunately, nothing else was done due to lack of time, space, and peace.

I am also experiencing difficulty in eliminating sweets from my diet. I was actually eating white chocolate chips from the bag earlier.... *cough* fatty *cough*.

But! So far, everything is going pretty well. I'm motivated enough to do my small amounts of exercise, and every week I'm going to kick it up a notch so I can do more.

Tomorrow: Another Day, Another...Day.

--------

Hallowed Lunatic

DAY FOUR.

--------

Today I did not get the chance to do any of my exercises. I was running around all day, taking care of several forms of responsibility. Hopefully I will find the time to do my things tomorrow....

Malevolent Reveler

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Vlll
DAY THREE.
I am also experiencing difficulty in eliminating sweets from my diet. I was actually eating white chocolate chips from the bag earlier.... *cough* fatty *cough*.
size]

--------

Shame, Eight :C.

Hallowed Lunatic

x_Crescent_MoonIight
Vlll
DAY THREE.

--------

I know right? But as of yesterday I have not had sweets! So it's going well.

Malevolent Reveler

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Vlll
x_Crescent_MoonIight
Vlll
DAY THREE.

--------

I know right? But as of yesterday I have not had sweets! So it's going well.
~pats~ You should give me all of your sweets so you're not tempted. <3

Hallowed Lunatic

x_Crescent_MoonIight

XD Let me use my teleportation powers real quick-like.

>.<

There ya go :D

Malevolent Reveler

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Vlll
x_Crescent_MoonIight

XD Let me use my teleportation powers real quick-like.

>.<

There ya go :D

..There -are- twix in here, right?

Hallowed Lunatic

x_Crescent_MoonIight

Of course.

Malevolent Reveler

10,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
Vlll
x_Crescent_MoonIight

Of course.

D'aww~ I love you. 8D I'll just be enjoying them. ~sits in corner and noms silently~.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Good luck!! biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out