6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Dweezil Unit
Cresandra
Sigmoonda
That's from a month?
Holy hell, what've you been doing to get those results?
This.
This all the way.
C'mon! Let us know!
You look great!

Eating well; small meals every three-ish hours, 2L of water daily etc
Exercise for about an hour a day, just basic cardio things, push ups, sit ups and you can find a whole heap of target specific workouts on youtube which were quite helpful.
Pretty simple really 3nodding

That in a month... woah jeez, girly. Now you got me inspired. Any favorite meals or recipes? biggrin
Dweezil Unit
Cresandra
Sigmoonda
That's from a month?
Holy hell, what've you been doing to get those results?
This.
This all the way.
C'mon! Let us know!
You look great!

Eating well; small meals every three-ish hours, 2L of water daily etc
Exercise for about an hour a day, just basic cardio things, push ups, sit ups and you can find a whole heap of target specific workouts on youtube which were quite helpful.
Pretty simple really 3nodding
Your body is looking great! But you really should be drinking at least 3 L of water each day. Especially since you're working out so often. If you don't consume enough water when working out, your body will retain water weight, which might be causing a little bit of your weight gain, other than the muscle mass weight.
Awesome progress! You've toned up quite a bit. If you don't have one already, get one of those flexible/soft measuring tapes and measure your hips/waist/bust/arms. It's a more accurate way of keeping track of weightloss instead of a scale.
No offense but its highly unlikely your weight gain is from muscle mass. Unless you have been eating more calories than your body needs a day, since you need to be in calorie surplus for you to gain any muscle mass and for women to put on any muscle mass at all also requires heavy weights and extream workouts.

When you workout you break down your muscle and then it repairs itself, which in turn makes it stronger, but what most people dont realise is the muscle surrounds itself with some water while repairing, resulting in localised water retention. This is probably why you are experiencing a gain in weight.

That being said you look brilliant! Your tummy looks amazing, I would say work on legs next

Hilarious Giver

6,300 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
Dweezil Unit

BEFORE.
AFTER.

I've been watching my diet and casually exercising for a month and a bit, but I've put on 3kg :/
From the photos I think it might be muscle though..hopefully.. Perspective from others would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any critique you have on my current body; such as things I need to tone up and maybe even which muscles need to be targeted.

My self esteem is fine, so please don't give me any of that "you're fine the way you are" stuff. I just want my body to be fitter smile

How long have you been training? & yes your body is great I've always loved women with nice toned legs so my advice would be to do legs more!! Other than that great transformation. You should also put your before/after weight and waist measurements smile

Chital's Husband

Noob

Looking a lot better. smile

You can do a bit more on the hips and the thighs.

Dangerous Hunter

10,500 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Wow! That's some serious improvement!
Just remember, it's not your weight that's important. It's your BMI, and though your photos look great, you should still have some kind of idea about your BMI range.

Partying Genius

8,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Junior Trader 100
Damn, girl, you look awesome. 4laugh

Clean Member

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I'd just like to thank everyone for their lovely encouraging messages heart

Progress photo!

The photo linked above was taken about a fortnight ago and since then I've noticed I've even got a small thigh gap developing (soooo ecstatic about it!)! My current weight is now 67kg too. I think I may've been holding water weight when I first made this thread.

Clean Member

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Just noticed I hadn't posted previous weights :S

Start - 71kg
2nd picture - 74kg
3rd picture - 67kg.

(Please note that I'm 6ft)

Witty Genius

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Looks good. C:
Dweezil Unit

BEFORE.
AFTER.

I've been watching my diet and casually exercising for a month and a bit, but I've put on 3kg :/
From the photos I think it might be muscle though..hopefully.. Perspective from others would be greatly appreciated.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any critique you have on my current body; such as things I need to tone up and maybe even which muscles need to be targeted.

My self esteem is fine, so please don't give me any of that "you're fine the way you are" stuff. I just want my body to be fitter smile

Can't really tell from the pics, but if you squat and deadlift more, you'll build dat a**.

Friendly Fatcat

5,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Dweezil Unit

BEFORE.
AFTER.

Ughhh. I wish I had that body. It's perfect! You have amazing ab muscles. Good job.
Personally, I think you looked perfectly fine before! But the after looks just as great! Hopefully I can tone myself up like that soon!
I honestly liked your before better. Girls are supposed to be softer to me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff