Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mega Fatcat

Make some lentil burgers~! C8
Not only are they healthy, they actually taste really good!

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Bleu Est
Make some lentil burgers~! C8
Not only are they healthy, they actually taste really good!
Sounds good! biggrin

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Boop!
Running my dog everyday now, even taking her shopping with me.

Professional Genius

Good going so far! I recognize some of what you wrote - it seems that being in a relationship somehow automatically changes some women's figures even without any lifestyle changes. Or perhaps I'm fooling myself and changed things around without noticing. Vanity in itself has never been able to stir me to change my eating or exercising habits, but like you I have lifestyle-related incidents and deaths in my immediate family and when my father had a heart attack at the age of 52 that was a wake up call for me (he survived but his father, in turn, died at his 5th heart attack). While no one can live forever, I'd rather do what I can to live a healthy life, however long that may be.

Good luck reaching your goals! biggrin

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

zieLiz
Good going so far! I recognize some of what you wrote - it seems that being in a relationship somehow automatically changes some women's figures even without any lifestyle changes. Or perhaps I'm fooling myself and changed things around without noticing. Vanity in itself has never been able to stir me to change my eating or exercising habits, but like you I have lifestyle-related incidents and deaths in my immediate family and when my father had a heart attack at the age of 52 that was a wake up call for me (he survived but his father, in turn, died at his 5th heart attack). While no one can live forever, I'd rather do what I can to live a healthy life, however long that may be.

Good luck reaching your goals! biggrin
Thank you very much. ^_^ Yeah, I've always heard that women put on weight whenever they start to become sexually active again.

Vanity alone isn't a good reason to try to have a lifestyle change; I firmly believe the change must be for yourself, and if it's for vain reasons you are more than likely changing your lifestyle habits for someone else. (Or rather, a crowd of people.) With the recent death in my family, I have done a lot to keep myself in better shape. My Uncle Barney was a great man and it's a shame that he had to pass away like he did, but he taught us all a valuable lesson that we will not forget so quickly: our lifestyles were not the healthiest. Not only physically, but mentally as well. That man was literally one of a kind; he might not have eaten healthy at all, but he had the patience of a saint, loved everyone, and was willing to put forth the extra effort to help out anyone, friend or stranger, to the best of his abilities.

I'm sorry about your father and grandfather. sad Heart Attacks are so scary. But I'm glad they have motivated you to live a better lifestyle. Life is harsh and sometimes we need to take the examples of other people, no matter how heartbreaking they are, to motivate our own selves. I'll be keeping your father in my thoughts! emotion_hug I hope all will be well for him and he doesn't have to experience another heart attack.

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

Success Story people who read this thread. Check out my my new Charity. heart
╰☆╮ßeyond the §tars

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

I MADE IT INTO MONTAGE!

Invisible Gaian

20,775 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Congratulations!

I wish I could be motivated to get fitter like you emo

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

OddBird
Congratulations!

I wish I could be motivated to get fitter like you emo
Thank you dear!
Everyone has that "special trigger" to motivate yourself, you just have to find it. emotion_yatta

Man-Lover

Gosh wow!! Congrats on making it, guuurl. cool

You know, I need to start exercising for reasons too... I hear it's good against depression. However, I definitely don't have as much motivation as you seem to have had. We should hang out and you should try helping convince me to work out with you sometimes. lol

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

is it she
Gosh wow!! Congrats on making it, guuurl. cool

You know, I need to start exercising for reasons too... I hear it's good against depression. However, I definitely don't have as much motivation as you seem to have had. We should hang out and you should try helping convince me to work out with you sometimes. lol
I'm totally down for that Sammy. whee Anytime you want to hang out, I want to hang out! biggrin So just let me know!

And if you want to live a healthier, fitter life style, of course I don't mind helping you. <3 Exercise does work against depression, but the main thing is that you have to want to work out for yourself, not because other's are telling you. Once you over come that barrier, then everything will be absolutely wonderful. <3

But yeah girl you have my number and skype, hit me up anytime and I'll come get you. :3

Noob

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

kay bump heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items