Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

Affinities
JustMyFatMule
Affinities
JustMyFatMule
it is people like you that TRULY GIVE ME HOPE. the fact that you can just push yourself and take that initiative to live a healthier lifestyle is truly amazing! you do not lose dedication, and that's certainly something I need to work on. Seriously, go you!

just keep at it, the biggest bit for me was stopping my parents from having fast food for dinner
yeah my dad is on the same page as me, we bOth try to eat really healthy but my mom is a tiny woman and can eat whatever so she'll bring home ice cream and such and half the time it's nearly impossible for me to resist!! sad

my parents were bringing home muffins, ice cream, cookies, donuts, and were cooking things like bacon, steaks, eggs, chips all the time.
They would say "one time won't hurt you!" but they'd say that more than once ya know?
JustMyFatMule
Affinities
JustMyFatMule
Affinities
JustMyFatMule
it is people like you that TRULY GIVE ME HOPE. the fact that you can just push yourself and take that initiative to live a healthier lifestyle is truly amazing! you do not lose dedication, and that's certainly something I need to work on. Seriously, go you!

just keep at it, the biggest bit for me was stopping my parents from having fast food for dinner
yeah my dad is on the same page as me, we bOth try to eat really healthy but my mom is a tiny woman and can eat whatever so she'll bring home ice cream and such and half the time it's nearly impossible for me to resist!! sad

my parents were bringing home muffins, ice cream, cookies, donuts, and were cooking things like bacon, steaks, eggs, chips all the time.
They would say "one time won't hurt you!" but they'd say that more than once ya know?
oh that's just brutal, when they offer it to you! sad but i'm glad that they eventually stopped, hopefully i can get my mom to do the same one day smile but she says that she likes chubby, I think it's because she's so tiny. :S

Ruthless Phantom

Affinities
JustMyFatMule
Affinities
JustMyFatMule
Affinities
JustMyFatMule

oh that's just brutal, when they offer it to you! sad but i'm glad that they eventually stopped, hopefully i can get my mom to do the same one day smile but she says that she likes chubby, I think it's because she's so tiny. :S

well tell her that it's about what you like, not what other people think of you.

Congrats keep up the good work!! smile

Smoker

6,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
JustMyFatMule
Me:

Height: 5ft 7
Starting Weight: 235 lbs
Target Weight: 151 lbs

I started going to the gym, doing zumba and watching what i was eating at the end of April (April 30th to be exact). So I guess I'm posting this kinda late. I'm hoping that i can lose around 3.5 lbs a week (14lbs a month). If i can do this, I will reach my target weight by the end of October.

I currently do zumba every day and i go swimming or gym on top of that. This might change as I hope to have a job soon, but hopefully i can still do both even with a job.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm going to be posting my monthly weight loss and targets and stuff in this thread. All of the weights will be taken at the end of the month they are under.

April:
Weight: 235 lbs

May:
Weight: 220 lbs
Target: 221 lbs
Target met!

June:
Weight: 202 lbs
Target: 207 lbs

July:
Weight:
Target: 193 lbs

August:
Weight:
Target: 179 lbs

September:
Weight:
Target: 165 lbs

October:
Weight:
Target: 151 lbs

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
you should be so proud. you are so amazing! keep it up and never give up! you can accomplish anything! :]

Ruthless Phantom

latin-bella23
Congrats keep up the good work!! smile

Thanks! The support is really appreciated!

Ruthless Phantom

lifesodope

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
you should be so proud. you are so amazing! keep it up and never give up! you can accomplish anything! :]

awww thankyou! heart

Ruthless Phantom

Did a weigh in today after work, I am finally down to 200lbs!
This is a benchmark for me as I am determined to never go over this ever ever again.

Smoker

omg im so going to go workout now ;o
Great job with your progress so far! Keep up the hard work, and you'll get there. :]

Ruthless Phantom

witchcrafting fairy
omg im so going to go workout now ;o

wow, i never thought i would actually be able to inspire somebody to workout. I was just doing this for support. whee

Ruthless Phantom

Enochian Blasphemy
Great job with your progress so far! Keep up the hard work, and you'll get there. :]

thanks! I don't plan on stopping anytime soon!

Ruthless Phantom

I weighed in yesterday at 193lbs! I'm down to my target for July!
Although it's only been 10lbs so far this month which is slower than my other months, there is still a week of July left and I blame it on the holiday and starting work :p

Dapper Ladykiller

JustMyFatMule
I weighed in yesterday at 193lbs! I'm down to my target for July!
Although it's only been 10lbs so far this month which is slower than my other months, there is still a week of July left and I blame it on the holiday and starting work :p

So whats happening now, hmm??

Jk! Congrats on what you've already lost.

Ruthless Phantom

Hit a plateau for about 4 weeks!
Was stuck around 193-190lbs for ages, my bf gave me some advice at the start of last week to change up my routine at the gym.
Now down to 185 XD

i now do:
day1 cardio
day 2 upper body
day 3 cardio
day 4 lower body
day 5 swimming
day 6 cardio
day 7 rest

(or something like that)

Quick Reply

Submit