Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Phantom

It's so amazing to be able to come back from my holiday and find all these people have posted.
Thanks for the support guys!

Will post my next weigh in when i next go to the gym, probably tuesday evening.
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
good on you! you're doing well biggrin

Thanks! I just got back from holiday, dunno what the scales'll say when i next go gym sweatdrop

Oooh where'd you go for holiday? :3
Well good luck, either way you've already achieved so much :3

Ruthless Phantom

P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda

Thanks! I just got back from holiday, dunno what the scales'll say when i next go gym sweatdrop

I went to this quiet place France with my family. Took my zumba with me but didn't have the chance to do anything.

Thanks, I guess I shouldn't be too harsh on myself if i haven't lost anything this week, after all, it's hard to stick to a diet when you're in the country known for bread and croissants and cheese XD
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda

I went to this quiet place France with my family. Took my zumba with me but didn't have the chance to do anything.

Thanks, I guess I shouldn't be too harsh on myself if i haven't lost anything this week, after all, it's hard to stick to a diet when you're in the country known for bread and croissants and cheese XD

ooooh that sounds so nice biggrin always wanted to go to europe :3
ahaha i know right, croissants n cheese omnomnom <3
living in an asian family doesn't help me much cause there's always spring rolls/rice/bqq pork emotion_drool

Ruthless Phantom

P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda

living in an asian family doesn't help me much cause there's always spring rolls/rice/bqq pork emotion_drool

I tend to ignore what everybody else eats.
I have cereal for breakfast, salad for lunch and for dinner i try to have meat/fish with veg
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda

I have cereal for breakfast, salad for lunch and for dinner i try to have meat/fish with veg

yeah same, except i have porridge with banana for lunch, n for dinner i have rice mixed with a boiled egg and whatever veg my mum makes biggrin

Ruthless Phantom

P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda

yeah same, except i have porridge with banana for lunch, n for dinner i have rice mixed with a boiled egg and whatever veg my mum makes biggrin

doesn't sound like you're doing too badly.
My parents are finally starting to understand that i don't want to eat crap all the time
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda

My parents are finally starting to understand that i don't want to eat crap all the time

yeah same here.
my parents still buy chippies n fatty food, but now they've stopped offering it to me. Same with my sister's baking. So i'm happy that they're supportive.
I've been trying to change my eating habits for the past 4 months or so, and now i find that I don't really crave junk food anymore.
I have 2 full blocks of chocolate in my room that i won from a quiz night and I'm not even tempted to eat it. So although the scale hasn't changed a huge deal yet, I still feel like i've come a long way smile

Ruthless Phantom

P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda

yeah same here.
my parents still buy chippies n fatty food, but now they've stopped offering it to me. Same with my sister's baking. So i'm happy that they're supportive.
I've been trying to change my eating habits for the past 4 months or so, and now i find that I don't really crave junk food anymore.
I have 2 full blocks of chocolate in my room that i won from a quiz night and I'm not even tempted to eat it. So although the scale hasn't changed a huge deal yet, I still feel like i've come a long way smile

changing the food habits is always the hardest bit i think.
I've been trying to eat healthy since i was about 15 but always gave up, I'm nearly 18 now and have finally done it smile
Now that you've sorted out the food habits, you can work more on the rest of a healthy lifestyle. One step at a time.
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda

yeah same here.

I've been trying to eat healthy since i was about 15 but always gave up, I'm nearly 18 now and have finally done it smile
Now that you've sorted out the food habits, you can work more on the rest of a healthy lifestyle. One step at a time.

aw well done! It's such a good feeling biggrin I'm sort of the opposite. As a child i didn't care much for eating and i was a pretty skinny kid. But when i hit high school my appetite sky rocketted. Puberty maybe? I dunno.
Yeah that's what I thought too (: At first i was running almost everyday, but my snacking habits made it pointless, so i've been trying to work on that first. and now i'm a lot better than i was before. It feels so good to eat healthy food. Eating junk food just makes me feel gross now. Can't even stand the feeling.

Ruthless Phantom

P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda

yeah same here.

aw well done! It's such a good feeling biggrin I'm sort of the opposite. As a child i didn't care much for eating and i was a pretty skinny kid. But when i hit high school my appetite sky rocketted. Puberty maybe? I dunno.
Yeah that's what I thought too (: At first i was running almost everyday, but my snacking habits made it pointless, so i've been trying to work on that first. and now i'm a lot better than i was before. It feels so good to eat healthy food. Eating junk food just makes me feel gross now. Can't even stand the feeling.

I was always chubby as a little kid and it just carried on. I didn't really care that much, or when it did get to me I ate to make myself feel better. I think up until the age of 17 I weighed my age in stone. But I didn't care enough to go through with any changes I tried to make/align]
JustMyFatMule
it is people like you that TRULY GIVE ME HOPE. the fact that you can just push yourself and take that initiative to live a healthier lifestyle is truly amazing! you do not lose dedication, and that's certainly something I need to work on. Seriously, go you!
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda
JustMyFatMule
P0cky_Panda

yeah same here.

I was always chubby as a little kid and it just carried on. I didn't really care that much, or when it did get to me I ate to make myself feel better. I think up until the age of 17 I weighed my age in stone. But I didn't care enough to go through with any changes I tried to make/align]

aw yeah.
well good on you for making change now biggrin you've accomplished great things n.n

Ruthless Phantom

Affinities
JustMyFatMule
it is people like you that TRULY GIVE ME HOPE. the fact that you can just push yourself and take that initiative to live a healthier lifestyle is truly amazing! you do not lose dedication, and that's certainly something I need to work on. Seriously, go you!

just keep at it, the biggest bit for me was stopping my parents from having fast food for dinner
JustMyFatMule
Affinities
JustMyFatMule

just keep at it, the biggest bit for me was stopping my parents from having fast food for dinner
yeah my dad is on the same page as me, we bOth try to eat really healthy but my mom is a tiny woman and can eat whatever so she'll bring home ice cream and such and half the time it's nearly impossible for me to resist!! sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff