Welcome to Gaia! ::

JustMyFatMule
Madame de Sousa
Do you go to a class, youtube, or video game zumba?
I go to a zumba class but wish I could afford to go everyday.

I have brought the DVD set it cost about £35 or something. You get a basics DVD where you learn the moves, it has a 20min workout on that as well. You also get a 1hr cardio workout, 1hr toning workout with zumba toning sticks an abs DVD as well as diet info and a stretch guide. Its really worth the money

Nice, wish I could find toning sticks for that cheap with a DVD. I can't find 5lb sticks under $40. I made my own with water bottles and sand.

Super Genius

Madame de Sousa
JustMyFatMule
Madame de Sousa

I have brought the DVD set it cost about £35 or something. You get a basics DVD where you learn the moves, it has a 20min workout on that as well. You also get a 1hr cardio workout, 1hr toning workout with zumba toning sticks an abs DVD as well as diet info and a stretch guide. Its really worth the money

Nice, wish I could find toning sticks for that cheap with a DVD. I can't find 5lb sticks under $40. I made my own with water bottles and sand.

I looked on the american site, and they don't seem to have any of them. You may have to order from the uk site:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zumba-Fitness-Exercise-toning-sticks/dp/B002HZ4XMC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340823294&sr=8-1
JustMyFatMule
Madame de Sousa
JustMyFatMule
Madame de Sousa

I looked on the american site, and they don't seem to have any of them. You may have to order from the uk site:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zumba-Fitness-Exercise-toning-sticks/dp/B002HZ4XMC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1340823294&sr=8-1

UK dvds don't work in the US, sadly.
The American version is $100. crying

Super Genius

Madame de Sousa
JustMyFatMule
Madame de Sousa
JustMyFatMule
Madame de Sousa

UK dvds don't work in the US, sadly.
The American version is $100. crying

seems a bit unfair if you ask me sad
Our goals are pretty much the same! whee
The only bad part about my plan is that I sit on tumblr all day....

Super Genius

NO Teddy Hates You
Our goals are pretty much the same! whee
The only bad part about my plan is that I sit on tumblr all day....

there's nothing wrong with sitting online for a while. It's pretty much all I do when I'm not at the gym or doing zumba.
Just make sure you get some sort of exercise in and you'll be fine

Super Genius

My final weigh in for the month today said 202lbs. I'm 5lbs over the target!

Bashful Shapeshifter

6,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
So proud. All of these success stories are inspiring and motivating!

You can do it~!
3nodding
good on you! you're doing well biggrin
At the rate you're going I think you'll get below your target weight. c:

Noob

Oh my gosh!
Keep up the good work!
blaugh

Super Genius

Yui san
So proud. All of these success stories are inspiring and motivating!

You can do it~!
3nodding

Thanks! It's so great to come back to all these people motivating me!

Super Genius

P0cky_Panda
good on you! you're doing well biggrin

Thanks! I just got back from holiday, dunno what the scales'll say when i next go gym sweatdrop

Super Genius

Endless Reality
At the rate you're going I think you'll get below your target weight. c:

Thanks!
I hope i can keep this up when i start work on monday

Super Genius

The Snarfy
Oh my gosh!
Keep up the good work!
blaugh

I'll try to keep it up!
Thanks for posting biggrin