Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Friend

Hello there! This is my fitness log! (Will be updated at the very end of the day each time)

PURPOSE:

It's not your ordinary weight-loss log, this one is for my goal to gain muscle and water weight, and to also get healthy overall. I suffer from IBS due to stress and anxiety. I'd also like to see how my mood changes to more calm and track my stress and anxiety as well with this log. Also, if I find any good links or hear of any helpful information or tips, I'll post the links or advice throughout the logs so it may help others too.

I'm 20 years old (will be 21 later on this year), I'm 5'9.5" tall, and my average weight fluctuates between 110-119 lbs.

BACKGROUND:

I was 90 lbs up until 10th grade, then for 2 months I drank 2 bottles of boiled custard a day, and got my weight up to 127 lbs. Unfortunately, when the custard season was over, my weight dropped to 119 lbs and has stabilized there until college, which since for the past 2 years has now fluctuated between 110-119 lbs on average. My genetics are built really well. Born with a skinny physique, super high metabolism, can eat whatever I want without worrying about packing the pounds and more. Seems great right? Wrong. Even though I look healthy and have a great figure, my rib cage shows bad, I can live off a few sips of water a day. (hard for me to drink water, hence the wanting to gain water weight Honestly, this is self conscious, but I am a b-cup when the woman in my family are the average c-cup if not bigger, so some healthy weight on me would definitely help out there and my practically flat-chested body. My diet hasn't been the healthiest and late last year I learned the hard way. I got extremely sick September last year from stress building since the middle of the year. Now since the middle of December, after multiple testing and diet changing for a couple months, I'm now much healthier than I was. I still have IBS, but if I can cure it all, it would be great. If I can be a healthy, athletic person, I'd be happy.

And, this is why I'm doing this. To better myself and see where it goes.

Support is welcomed and appreciated. Advice is welcome and appreciated also. Maybe I'll learn from people along the way too. I hope everyone has a wonderful day and I wish you all luck with your logs yourself. smile

Blessed Friend

(DAY 1) =

Current weight/muscle size: 111.2 lbs

Exercises and time length: 100 "ape arms" exercise, 20 minute cardio workout, 10 minute flexibility/cool down exercise

Stress/Anxiety level: moderate

Healthy Foods/beverages of the day: orange juice, cranberry juice, water, ensure, spinach salads, green beans, yellow squash, baked potato pancakes, baked homemade garlic toast

Water intake: 3 eight ounce glasses

Temptations/motivation breakers watching for? (Yes/No): Drinking water with meals when I should only drink it between meals and before/after workouts.

Motivational advice for the day: It may be hard to be patient, but the end results are worth the wait.

Goals for the day reached? (Yes/No): Yes

Helpful links?: None today so far.

Blessed Friend

(DAY 2) =
(I take a break in between days of exercise for muscles to relax and not overdo it)

Current weight/muscle size: 110.2 lbs

Exercises and time length: 100 "ape arms" exercise, 20 minute cardio workout, basic yoga exercises

Stress/Anxiety level: less than moderate today, kinda a relaxing day. Even supposed to snow tomorrow!

Healthy Foods/beverages of the day: crackers, ensure, water, cranberry juice, milk, spinach, homemade baked gullash

Water intake: 4 eight ounce glasses

Temptations/motivation breakers watching for? (Yes/No): Monthly.... =~= (explains slight weightloss),

Motivational advice for the day: Can't give into the pain. Pain is just the result of an action. Use to your advantage to fight the odds to reach your goals.

Goals for the day reached? (Yes/No): Yes

Helpful links?: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcJ-wNmazHQ <-- "The Final Countdown" by Europe is actually a good song for motivation when working out. Also, I found out wall pushups are a great way to start getting back into cardio before ground pushups.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff