Welcome to Gaia! ::

My thread to log workouts and stay accountable!

Who Am I? :
I'm a 20yr old lady who completed P90X over the summer with much success. I lost 30lbs and 10 inches off my waist. I was very proud and moved on to Insanity. I had 2 weeks left when I stopped keeping myself accountable through online posts, blogging, and a fitness group on FB. I now realize that accountability is key, thus here I am to post my workouts EVERY DAY! I have also recently quit smoking so it's time to get fully on track with my health and lose this weight that is holding me back.

What Am I Doing? :
I am doing P90X for the second time! I am also generally staying active by running when I have the time (and gas to drive to the track since there are no sidewalks here...yay southern states), and doing random workouts throughout the day. I also make love to my exercise ball...I mean, sit on it and workout with it!

Starting Stats :
Weight: 245lbs
Waist: 42.5in
Waist at Belly Button: 47.5in
Bust: 48in
Hips: 48in
Thighs: 27.5in
Biceps: 14in

(you have no idea how self conscious I feel posting that Q_Q )

Thanks for looking, motivation and tips are always appreciated!

My Goals
Goals for January : Lose at least 10lbs. Workout with P90X 6x a week. Eat healthy and focus on the positive things about my progress. Stop being sore.

Goals for February : Lose at least 10lbs. Workout with P90X 6x a week. Celebrate progress from month 1 of P90X, no matter how small. Push myself to do more in my workouts.

My Workouts

User Image

User Image

User Image
Little update : Have been unable to get turbofire, hopefully I will be able to start within the next few days. ):
UPDATE :

I got turbofire but have decided to start C25K program instead with cardio workouts on the off days. I started this morning.

Workout Log Day 1 : C25K Week 1, Day 1, Distance 1.16 miles, 28.30 minutes
Feelings : Humbled but also happy. My lung capacity and heart feel much healthier than when I ran before quitting smoking. It was pretty pleasant to be alone with my thoughts and music for a little while. I hope I can improve in speed!

May do a cardio workout later tonight.
Didn't get any workouts done during the holiday, had three different family functions to go to so I was quite busy! I managed to keep my eating in check thankfully, I'm excited for weigh in and measurements on Sunday!

Workout Log Day 5 : C25K Week 1 Day 2, Distance 1.66 miles, 28.5 minutes.
Feelings : Really good. It was snowing a little bit and quite cold but my pacing was better. Also went clothes shopping yesterday with my SO and it was a major confidence boost!
All holidays out of the way!

Changed my mind (again lol), doing P90X for a second time, this time with my sister. On Day 2 of the program. I did my stats for my first week of working out, lost 3lbs and 2 inches off my waist! I'll post the official numbers when I have my notebook nearby.

P90X Day 2 : CardioX, it was amazing! I used to struggle to keep up in this workout but today I was ******** awesome.

Feelings : I'm feeling good about restarting P90X. It's probably my favorite workout program. I love the pace, not as crazy fast as Insanity but still good for building up some sweaty yuckiness!
Accountability always helps no matter how self-motivated you are in the beginning. Knowing you have to admit that you've slacked for 4 days for no reason is not fun. Good luck on meeting your goals! smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff