Welcome to Gaia! ::

Scurvy Swapper

I been in AA and getting counseling for my alcohol addiction. I've just come to terms that it is a problem and giving a negative impact to my life. I just wanted to say that I've been sober for 30 days and this is the longest I have been sober in 3 years. Didn't think the help that was forced upon me would actually work......but to my amazement it is. I'm hoping I can keep it up after the treatment is all done.

I just wanted to share it with you all. smile )

Noob

Awesome job!
Keep up the good work!
whee

Shirtless Hellraiser

16,625 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
Catabolic-Protein
I been in AA and getting counseling for my alcohol addiction. I've just come to terms that it is a problem and giving a negative impact to my life. I just wanted to say that I've been sober for 30 days and this is the longest I have been sober in 3 years. Didn't think the help that was forced upon me would actually work......but to my amazement it is. I'm hoping I can keep it up after the treatment is all done.

I just wanted to share it with you all. smile )

That is amazing - well done! I'm so proud of you. Quitting any addicting substance is a difficult process, so great job! Keep on going - you can do this. Know that we all support you in your efforts to walk the path of good health and happiness smile

- Sisky

Scurvy Swapper

Thanks, both of you !
^.^

Codger

Keep coming back (:

I've been clean for 3 years last July, but I chose to go through the program voluntarily. I'm so glad it's working for you, too, just keep coming back!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff