Welcome to Gaia! ::

blooddestiny
*is comforted and keeps pulling out hair*

Bidelle, just curious, but what's the story of you and Jake? *loves love stories* If you don't wish to share tell me to go eat my hair.
**sighs** And it goes out the window... xp
blooddestiny
*is comforted and keeps pulling out hair*

Bidelle, just curious, but what's the story of you and Jake? *loves love stories* If you don't wish to share tell me to go eat my hair.

XD

Um.... it's a long story. I can show you pictures, if you want, but explaining it is uber-mushy and kinda... long. xd Not that I wouldn't be completely willing to tell it, I just don't think everyone wants to hear it. =P

Ane, they're there... I forgot to press Submit. =P
*is ok again 'cause..*
I got a purple egg! Yippy! How many eggs does everyone have? I have 4 I believe. Uh..but apparently they are the same 2 colors twice!? Is that acceptable? *worried*

And how about an itty bitty summary. 5 sentences are less!
blooddestiny
*is ok again 'cause..*
I got a purple egg! Yippy! How many eggs does everyone have? I have 4 I believe. Uh..but apparently they are the same 2 colors twice!? Is that acceptable? *worried*

And how about an itty bitty summary. 5 sentences are less!

Story of Jake: He is teh rawk, so I r teh heart @ him.

Good? biggrin You'll have to make more specific questions if you actually wish to know anything.
Bidelle
Ane, they're there... I forgot to press Submit. =P
Yeah, I got them. Thanks.
*pout* *starts on hair again* Just lost a green one for no reason what-so-ever. Mutilates surviving eggs.

How about..why are the two of you apart?
**bites tongue and crawls over into the corner**

Heroic Warrior

Has anyone else noticed how people don't write like this anymore? blaugh
anemosagkelos
**bites tongue and crawls over into the corner**

*frowns* What's the matter, sister? *concerned*
Willow's bump for the quest for Mini Nitemare Wings is. I've never written like that though.

I'm fine. Mood just took a hit, it's nothing.

Heroic Warrior

I feel silly wearing this.. whee xd
Meh, I'm just gunna leave it for PMs if you really gotta know about it. Make a list or something. o.o

And.... Precious Flame is having a massive group art auction. o.o Think the Lobbiers can come up with a good sum to get some of her art?
Well then we must make it better then. Let's see...*hands Ane hair and pats it in her hands* All for you. biggrin
Bidelle
Meh, I'm just gunna leave it for PMs if you really gotta know about it. Make a list or something. o.o

And.... Precious Flame is having a massive group art auction. o.o Think the Lobbiers can come up with a good sum to get some of her art?

meh it's alright. I was just trying to make conversation and wondered what it was in your sig.
How about we make this simple? Jake and Cat don't live in the same city. Jake and Cat = Daniel and Robyn, except Cat visited Jake instead of Daniel visiting Robyn. Daniel = Cat to some extent. Good?

I'm broke, Bid. I think most of The Lobby's gold is for the Art Contest, too. So I'm double broke.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff