Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center>Lobbiers Easter Party

Welcome to the Easter Party of 2005! Keep a look out for the eggs to be collected and once you get head head off to find that mechanical Easter Bunny with the giant orange carrot!

If you aren't a lobbier, please don't post. This is a lobbiers only thread. If you were a lobbier feel free to stop by and say hello.

Oh, since I gave the link to my blood sister I guess I should say friends of lobbiers are allowed too. heart We love our friends and family.

If you don't know how to successfully participate in the Easter Egg Hunt, check out Bidelle's How To thread!
How To Easter Egg Hunt Successfully

User Image Easter Basket 2k5

User Image Bani Mask

User Image Chickie Mask

Images provided by Bidelle and Legend.

Easter 2k5 Baskets

If you're a lobbier and want an Easter 2k5 Basket, post here letting us know and we'll do our best to get you one 3nodding

Nio Love : taken care of? confused
</center>
Sweet hot. :3
I didn't know what to put in the first post heart Meh, the others can play with it hehe.
Oh, Happy 2nd Gaia Anniversary Bidelle! **huggles**

Smol Waffles

awesome, too bad my egg disappeared.
Akari Yui
awesome, too bad my egg disappeared.
Yeah, mine did that too. The Lobby got one though sweatdrop

Heroic Warrior

Smol Waffles

Thats pretty funny.

Congrats on your anniversary by the way bid.
Shoot. I don't know if I can post here 'cause I'm not a Lobbier. xp

Heroic Warrior

2 years on Gaia wow congrats Bidelle. surprised

Smol Waffles

In case anyone hasn't seen or can't read his text.

User Image

What he says:
Easter Bunny
I AM the Easter Bunny. Many thought that I did not exist and yet here we are -- face to face.

You are probably looking for some nice Easter gifts. It will not be as easy as you think. If you are up to the challenge, heed my words.

Storm the Von Helson Mansion in Durem and find me 8 easter eggs. Once you have them, come back and I shall give you your next clue.
Thanks for the Happy Anniversary, Ane.

I'm ooolllllllllld.
biggrin But then I actually read the first post and realize "yippy! I can stay!"!
I'm the Easter Kitty! xd Legend is the Lobby Easter Bunny! xd

**huggles sis** You can postie here sis. Everyone, blooddestiny, is my blood sister. Desty these are the lobbiers biggrin

Heroic Warrior

anemosagkelos
I'm the Easter Kitty! xd Legend is the Lobby Easter Bunny! xd

**huggles sis** You can postie here sis. Everyone, blooddestiny, is my blood sister. Desty these are the lobbiers biggrin

hehe yes I AM the Lobby Easter Bunny!! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces