Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Are you good at solving Riddles?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on February 19, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 > >>

Takeru
There is a green house. Inside the green house there is a white house. Inside the white room there is a red house. Inside there red house there are lots of little babies.

What is this house?

A watermelon surprised
Takeru
There is a green house. Inside the green house there is a white house. Inside the white room there is a red house. Inside there red house there are lots of little babies.

What is this house?

<center>.:Ok so I think the green house is like a green house where you grow plants. The white house is a bee hive thingy, and the red room...I don't know but its filled with larva...Yes? No?:.
MissYoda
<center>.:A man walks into a his bathroom and shoots himself right between the eyes using a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood anywhere. And no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other caped crusader.
How did he do this?
:.

um... He shot the mirror? >.>
Winged Penguin
Takeru

What is this house?

A watermelon surprised

Yes, a watermelon. ^_^
Takeru

What is this house?
A watermelon
MissYoda
<center>.:A man walks into a his bathroom and shoots himself right between the eyes using a real gun with real bullets. He walks out alive, with no blood anywhere. And no, he didn't miss and he wasn't Superman or any other caped crusader.
How did he do this?

He shot his reflection in the mirror.
Winged Penguin
MissYoda
How did he do this?

<center>.:Yupp! Hers a new one:.
<center>.: I cannot be felt, seen or touched;
Yet I can be found in everybody;
My existence is always in debate;
Yet I have my own style of music.
What Am I?
MissYoda
Winged Penguin
MissYoda
How did he do this?

What Am I?

uh... That's hard ><
MissYoda
Winged Penguin
MissYoda
How did he do this?

What Am I?

Soul.
MissYoda
Winged Penguin
MissYoda
How did he do this?

What Am I?

soul?
Another from me as well:

Take me out,
Scratch my head.
What once was black,
Now is red.
wonders what is going on in this place!
^^Black head!! xd
Takeru
Another from me as well:

Take me out,
Scratch my head.
What once was black,
Now is red.

A match
<center>.:The answer to mine was: A soul (Soul as in the style of music) Ok new one:.
<center>.:What force and strength cannot get through,
I with a gentle touch can do.
And many in the street would stand,
were I not a friend at hand.
What am I?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers