Welcome to Gaia! ::

Saradiel
Mizure
*peers inside thread, suspicious of the 'literate' title* My god...You...you're speaking in...sentences...and using...punctuation! I think I'm gonna have a heart attack.

I know, isn't it absolutely brain-numbing? I mean.. you don't have to decode the posts before you understand them! Amazing!

It is. I think I'll hang out here till the end of the night. Wow! Only ten minutes to go.

Dapper Dabbler

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Tower of Gambino

Gambino lived on the streets with Gino a humbled man, nothing like his former self. He began to ask for donations from passers by. He accepted them gratefully. Only a few days ago a massive tower with a mansion appeared on the ruins of his former mansion. This was Gambino Tower, a testament to his power. Gambino locked himself inside.
Mizure
Saradiel
Mizure
*peers inside thread, suspicious of the 'literate' title* My god...You...you're speaking in...sentences...and using...punctuation! I think I'm gonna have a heart attack.

I know, isn't it absolutely brain-numbing? I mean.. you don't have to decode the posts before you understand them! Amazing!

It is. I think I'll hang out here till the end of the night. Wow! Only ten minutes to go.

Really? Only ten minutes left? *sigh* i did get here too late. I've only got 3 of my first basket!

Ah, well ^_^ that's the way the cookie crumbles, and all that jazz.

Dapper Dabbler

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm stupid:

Now imagine I took that last post and said: "I forgot tot ell you about this thing that happened first."

It'd look something like this:

The Second Gaian Anniversary Ball:

Enter the Von Helson sisters.

They inherrited their wealth from their rich father. After Gambino's downfall they took over the job of housing our festivities. Gambino came to the party shouting about how he would rise to power again and that the Von Helsons were only temporary. The Von Helsons found Gino and took him hostage telling Gambino that he must vow to never come to Durem again or he'd lose Gino forever.

He chose Gino.

Dapper Dabbler

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Von Helson Retaliation:

Now a few days ago comes along and the Von Helsons appear outside their mansion selling anti-Gambino signs because they claimed he used our donations for his own greed.

The Madness of Gambino:

Well, you just go to Gambino tower and tell me he hasn't snapped?

Prepare for something big to happen.
Radagon
I'm stupid:

Now imagine I took that last post and said: "I forgot tot ell you about this thing that happened first."

Oh, don't worry, it happens to us all sometimes.
Saradiel
Mizure
Saradiel
Mizure

Really? Only ten minutes left? *sigh* i did get here too late. I've only got 3 of my first basket!

I'd donate my leftover eggs if there was a way... sad
Radagon
I'm stupid:

It'd look something like this:

The Second Gaian Anniversary Ball:

Enter the Von Helson sisters.

They inherrited their wealth from their rich father. After Gambino's downfall they took over the job of housing our festivities. Gambino came to the party shouting about how he would rise to power again and that the Von Helsons were only temporary. The Von Helsons found Gino and took him hostage telling Gambino that he must vow to never come to Durem again or he'd lose Gino forever.

He chose Gino.

*gasp* really? I missed that part completely! Poor Gino... You're such a good story-teller! smile
Yup. I would've gone to bed an hour ago if I didn't think something was going to happen...

Dapper Dabbler

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
That's my brief overview. Like I said, it was painful to take out so much detail. crying

Hope it helped.
And nothing happened...well that sucks...

Anywho, thanks. That really was a good summary. smile

Dapper Dabbler

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Weird_Rei
And nothing happened...well that sucks...

Anywho, thanks. That really was a good summary. smile

Thank you. whee

Dapper Dabbler

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Saradiel
Mizure
Saradiel
Mizure

Missed it huh?

I have an extra easter basket?

Want it? smile
smile Good job smile

OMG really??? If you don't want it... I don't wanna be greedy.. *blush*

Dapper Dabbler

7,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Invisibility 100
double post. >.<

Quick Reply