Welcome to Gaia! ::

<center> User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. </center>
Pink Boi
jblade
User Image

Since I can't save files as jpgs, it got compressed. But it's there. XD
Have photoshop? oh and my girlie just gave me cash so going to go buy my belt back ^^ then go to bed in a few

Nope. Just Paint, actually. ^^; I'm in the process of getting some other program but I don't have anything now.

:: nods :: Okay. I guess I'll talk to ya later.
jblade
Pink Boi
jblade
User Image

Have photoshop? oh and my girlie just gave me cash so going to go buy my belt back ^^ then go to bed in a few

Nope. Just Paint, actually. ^^; I'm in the process of getting some other program but I don't have anything now.

Hehe, you missed his edit about being jealous~ Poor baby ^^
Gaspie
jblade
Pink Boi
jblade
User Image

Eek.... I sorry. ^^; I didn't mean to...
jblade
Gaspie
jblade
Pink Boi
jblade
User Image

Eek.... I sorry. ^^; I didn't mean to...
He'll get over it once we get beelions of gold... :p Or at least his Goti's
jblade
Pink Boi
jblade
User Image

Lol, looks like my inventory kinda... jumbled with crap. Your stuff is much better than mine though, I really don't have a whole lotta donation items. I've sent stuff of to a mule since then just leaving it to *hopefully* gain value. Letters and such.

.gif and .png are also good formats to save in for a small file size
Rar! Teh Belt is back!

Newbie Noob

5,675 Points
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
oh my. I'd like to request one, but I hesitate because of the sheer numbers of other requests, as well as the hundreds you've already drawn just tonite! my gosh, lady, please rest and take a break lest your drawing hand falls off!
Labtech X
Sorry, I'm out of green vials. This last one is mine.
Pink Boi
Rar! Teh Belt is back!
Congrats, sweetie.
Gaspie
Pink Boi
Rar! Teh Belt is back!
Congrats, sweetie.
Thankies
Night night thread, Jblade, sweetie <3 and everyone else. Sleep is sounding good.
Pink Boi
Rar! Teh Belt is back!

Yay! =)!

Nighty!
NonPlayerCharacter
oh my. I'd like to request one, but I hesitate because of the sheer numbers of other requests, as well as the hundreds you've already drawn just tonite! my gosh, lady, please rest and take a break lest your drawing hand falls off!

She isn't taking anymore (for now) and she has gone to bed already biggrin
Pink Boi
Night night thread, Jblade, sweetie <3 and everyone else. Sleep is sounding good.
Night, lover boy.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces