Welcome to Gaia! ::

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Broken Image
lucky_mysterious

Whoohoo, cool pitcure.

My brother think that Billie Joe's hair looks like my dads hair in The Macy's Day parade video. I hate to admit it, but my brother is right eek

that the one where his hair is pretty short?

mine's all long at the moment, kind of how he has it now when its a little longer. Except I got bangs in the front that go behind my ears. But if im not at work its hidden under a skully cause im too lazy to do my hair when i dont have to razz

Yes, his hair is very short in that video.

Whiej, you have got Billie Joe hair whee Well, A friend of mine said that I've got Billie Joe eyes
sn0w1et
that's crazy... i just have my green day videos separed from the Winamp playlist... when i get the feeling to watch them , i'll watch them!!!! (i love my videos too much, even that my brother threatened me, if i do something bad to him, he will delete my beloved collection!!!!!)
hey , anybody knows where i can get a Platypus presentation from much music???? i lost it and is the best one!!!, if someone owns it, please tell me
*panic song*

mine are all mixed up, music is seperated by band, less I have a complilation cd, then thats together. For now it is at least. Green day's all one folder videos and music. blaugh

dont think I hav that one sorry
-Coming Clean- heart heart heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Thats the easter billy joe
lucky_mysterious
Broken Image
lucky_mysterious

Whoohoo, cool pitcure.

My brother think that Billie Joe's hair looks like my dads hair in The Macy's Day parade video. I hate to admit it, but my brother is right eek

mine's all long at the moment, kind of how he has it now when its a little longer. Except I got bangs in the front that go behind my ears. But if im not at work its hidden under a skully cause im too lazy to do my hair when i dont have to razz

Whiej, you have got Billie Joe hair whee Well, A friend of mine said that I've got Billie Joe eyes
well, nobody can have the same eye color...is supposed that is different in every person.... i believe in that :p
*stuart and the ave*

mmm got another eggie xDD

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
sn0w1et
lucky_mysterious
Broken Image
lucky_mysterious

Whoohoo, cool pitcure.

well, nobody can have the same eye color...is supposed that is different in every person.... i believe in that :p
*stuart and the ave*

Lol, no, the color isn't exactly the same, that's impossible blaugh
Inuyasha 007

blaugh heart heart

oh wicked cool.... i've got 8 eggers.. now imma gonna go to robo bunny
and make him cash up! scream
*emenius sleepus*
Inuyasha 007

right on! good drunk bunny shot.

though I don't think its Billie...
lucky_mysterious
sn0w1et
lucky_mysterious
Broken Image
lucky_mysterious

Whoohoo, cool pitcure.

*stuart and the ave*

Lol, no, the color isn't exactly the same, that's impossible blaugh
that's right... ^^ eye color rocks , really!!!!
*brain stew*
wonder what will be in the baskets this year...
gahh!!! the bunnie took my eggs away... and now i've got to look for the damn basket myself... why?!!!!!! gonk gonk gonk
*F.O.D.

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Broken Image

What was in it last year?
Yeah, it's funny how Green Day was never talked about until their crappy new album came out.
lucky_mysterious
Broken Image

hats, one was a chicken hat the other a bunnie, they look well odd razz

2,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
Broken Image
lucky_mysterious
Broken Image

hats, one was a chicken hat the other a bunnie, they look well odd razz

Cool, I like odd stuff.

Yay, no school for me tomorrow whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items