Welcome to Gaia! ::

whale meat
No, there are goths in Ireland. Well, when I say "goth" I use the term loosely, being as it is that "goths" 'round here are Slipknot-hoodie-wearing, eyeliner-smeared guitar-lugging teens with badly applied pasty makeup, but however. We make do.

...*falls to ground sobbing*
Welcome to the world of Spooky Kids, there so cute!
whale meat
No, there are goths in Ireland. Well, when I say "goth" I use the term loosely, being as it is that "goths" 'round here are Slipknot-hoodie-wearing, eyeliner-smeared guitar-lugging teens with badly applied pasty makeup, but however. We make do.

Well, they couldn't claim to be 'goth' if they're openly supporting Slipknot, or at least if they're basing their 'gothiness' on that sort of clothing because Slipknot's not a goth band. I'm sorry it sucks like that over there, I live in a tiny town in Pennsylvania, the goth scene consists of a group of like 10 people.
Farstrucken
whale meat

Well, they couldn't claim to be 'goth' if they're openly supporting Slipknot, or at least if they're basing their 'gothiness' on that sort of clothing because Slipknot's not a goth band. I'm sorry it sucks like that over there, I live in a tiny town in Pennsylvania, the goth scene consists of a group of like 10 people.
As far as I know, the Goth Scene here is just me.
Inky-Bus
Farstrucken
whale meat

As far as I know, the Goth Scene here is just me.
Hoh man, here there are kids that will constantly switch back and forth...'blah, I'm punk, blah, I'm goth, blah, I'm a chicken...' It's annoying.
BUT SLIPKNOT MADE A HOODIE WITH "PEOPLE=s**t" THEREFORE THEY MUST BE GOTH BECAUSE IT'S LIKE SO TRUE, MAN, SO TRUE.

The goth scene kind of died off around here. It went out of fashion, I guess. It's amusing to see the former goths dressed like hippy-stoner amalgamations now.
The Goth-Punk thing is a trend around here, I bet if I didn't explain what Goth really was, half the kids who dress in chains and black would say they are goth.

It's sad.
whale meat
BUT SLIPKNOT MADE A HOODIE WITH "PEOPLE=s**t" THEREFORE THEY MUST BE GOTH BECAUSE IT'S LIKE SO TRUE, MAN, SO TRUE.

The goth scene kind of died off around here. It went out of fashion, I guess. It's amusing to see the former goths dressed like hippy-stoner amalgamations now.
xd Hippy-stoners...wow, that's a transformation...
<<>> Here there are a s**t load of seniors and juniors that just do drugs and dress cool. Then there's the freshmen that are posers of them and they're annoying little bastards. I'm one of them too ._.;
Farstrucken
whale meat

xd Hippy-stoners...wow, that's a transformation...

Tell me about it.
Inky-Bus
The Goth-Punk thing is a trend around here, I bet if I didn't explain what Goth really was, half the kids who dress in chains and black would say they are goth.

It's sad.
Yepyep, I've been studying up on the subculture for some time now, but the kids around here are rich and ignorant. They won't listen to anybody.
XxSchizoidxX
<<>> Here there are a s**t load of seniors and juniors that just do drugs and dress cool. Then there's the freshmen that are posers of them and they're annoying little bastards. I'm one of them too ._.;
Drugs are ucky.
Farstrucken
XxSchizoidxX
Drugs are ucky.
Not all drugs, Meds and the such are semi-Good.

Spooky Kids are huge on the internet, check out vampirefreaks.com blaugh
I do not know if it is the right place to ask,but...
Do you have any got album/ artist recommendations?
I love Voltaire and Marilyn manson ( Antichrist Superstar was almost goth, although the rest weren't)

Btw..
In what style of music would you clasify Charlie manson?
( I know a sick question. Everybody knows he is a hippie)
Inky-Bus
Farstrucken
XxSchizoidxX
Drugs are ucky.
Not all drugs, Meds and the such are semi-Good.

Spooky Kids are huge on the internet, check out vampirefreaks.com blaugh
Well yeah, meds are needed alot of the time...I mean other stuff.

Hoh man, I used to belong to that site when it wasn't so big, I deleted my profile because now it's only a bunch of stupid little kids who are in love with Green Day or Good Charlotte (cuz their so gotth)
p2prince
I do not know if it is the right place to ask,but...
Do you have any got album/ artist recommendations?
I love Voltaire and Marilyn manson ( Antichrist Superstar was almost goth, although the rest weren't)

Btw..
In what style of music would you clasify Charlie manson?
( I know a sick question. Everybody knows he is a hippie)
His music is good. Also, he wasn't a hippy, read his Audiobiography. His music is psychedilec.

Personaly I enjoy Joy Division, Rozz Williams and The Merry Thoughts.

I suggest, Sisters of Mercy, Tragic Black and Shadow Project.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff