Welcome to Gaia! ::

You think you can shut us up, and make us forget about Gaia's most loved family? Well, Von Helsons.. You are wrong. As long as long as our world of Gaia stays alive G Pins United!, and other Gaian fans will support The Gambino name! Is anybody else with me?!

WE ARE THE G PINS UNITED! DOWN WITH THE PICKET SIGNS.

Come now, all Gambino supporters! Show your support in the darkest place possible.

Every part of this mansion needs Gambino love! heart heart
Megami Kawaii
You think you can shut us up, and make us forget about Gaia's most loved family? Well, Von Helsons.. You are wrong. As long as long as our world of Gaia stays alive G Pins United!, and other Gaian fans will support The Gambino name! Is anybody else with me?!

WE ARE THE G PINS UNITED! DOWN WITH THE PICKET SIGNS.

Come now, all Gambino supporters! Show your support in the darkest place possible.

Every part of this mansion needs Gambino love! heart heart
you have a g-pin too?? go Gambino!! he practially made Gaia what it is till those b.i.t.c.h's showed up!
NO MORE PICKET SIGNS

kuropeco's Husband

Liberal Prophet

11,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Go Gambino. 3nodding Myself, my KiKis, and my RoRo are on your side~.
viva gambino!!!!!!

Slumbering Bear

I may not have a G Pin, but I stand with you! Gambino has changed and is now a man of the people. Let's all hear it for Gambino.

Hip hip HOOORRAAAYYY!!!!
Woot!

Gambino!
Go Gambino!!
down with von helsons
-waves picket sign wildly-
Maybe I'd have chosen Gambino's side if he'd given me a G-Pin. But he just ignored me. Stuff him, I say!
hey hey I have bith twisted twisted
Frunny
Maybe I'd have chosen Gambino's side if he'd given me a G-Pin. But he just ignored me. Stuff him, I say!
Evil naysayer!! It was because he saw in your heart the impurities from the Von Helsons that you did not recieve a G-Pin!
Mademoiselle Lorka
hey hey I have bith twisted twisted
lol so do i actually, and a whole v-pin

Fashionable Humorist

9,400 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
Frunny

Gambino did not ignore you my child. he is busy.
Greywords
Frunny
Evil naysayer!! It was because he saw in your heart the impurities from the Von Helsons that you did not recieve a G-Pin!

Thanks for the egg =)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces