Welcome to Gaia! ::

Knil Chan

Oh, yes. This game is to hone observation skills. xd

I agree with Satine's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing that Gaia's a cool site. mrgreen

>.< Gaia just ate my post!

As I was saying, I am so easily confused.

I agree with Knil Chans agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chans agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chans agreeing that Gaia is a cool site.

I hope I did that right sweatdrop
Knil Chan
Zadkiel
I agree with Knil chan's agreeing with Satine's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing that Gaia's a cool site. icon_whee.gif

You copied and pasted. =P xD

I agree with your statement that i copied and pasted mrgreen
satine_1704
>.< Gaia just ate my post!

As I was saying, I am so easily confused.

I agree with Knil Chans agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chans agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chans agreeing that Gaia is a cool site.

I hope I did that right sweatdrop

I agree with Satine's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing that Gaia is a cool site.

Zadkiel

I agree with your agreeing with my agreeing. 3nodding
Knil Chan
I agree with Satine's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing that Gaia is a cool site.

I agree with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing that Gaia is a cool site
Knil Chan
Zadkiel

I agree with your agreeing with my agreeing. 3nodding

Hooray!

I agree with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing that i copy-pasted smile
satine_1704
I agree with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing that Gaia is a cool site

I agree with Satine's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing that Gaia's a cool site.

Whew. xD
wow
this game is interesting

I propose we get a topic to disagree with.
Zadkiel
I agree with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing that i copy-pasted smile

I agree with Zadkiel's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing that she copied and pasted.

Woo! We got 2 goin' on at once. x3
Zadkiel
wow
this game is interesting

I propose we get a topic to disagree with.

I disagree with your proposal to get a topic to disagree with. wink
Knil Chan

I agree with Satine's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing that Gaia's a cool site.

Whew. xD

I agree with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's
agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing that Gaia's a cool site.

it ate this post twice gonk
satine_1704
I agree with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing that Gaia's a cool site.

it ate this post twice gonk

Ish alright. xd

I agree with Satine's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeingwith her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing that Gaia's a cool site. xd
Knil Chan

Ish alright. xd

I agree with Satine's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeingwith her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing that Gaia's a cool site. xd

I agree with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeingwith my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing that Gaia's a cool site.

@.@ this is getting hard
satine_1704
I agree with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeingwith my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing that Gaia's a cool site.

@.@ this is getting hard

Imagine it with more than one person and putting several names in. xd

I agree with Satine's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing that Gaia is a cool site. 3nodding
i agree with Knil's agreeing with my statement that we need a topic to disagree with

i also agree with Knil's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with her agreeing that i copy pasted.

I want the von helsin-person sisters to give me stuffs ;__;
Knil Chan

Imagine it with more than one person and putting several names in. xd

I agree with Satine's agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing with her agreeing with my agreeing that Gaia is a cool site. 3nodding

I agree with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing with my agreeing with Knil Chan's agreeing that Gaia is a cool site

eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces