Welcome to Gaia! ::

She walked quietly down the silvery halls of the Von Helson mansion. Her dark tail wafting back and forth behind her. She reached up with one gloved hand to remove the cheap plastic hat given to her, regretting leaving her crimson feathered one at home.

Her masked eyes glanced down each corridor, before noticing a door up ahead. Stepping inside, she was once again disappointed to find nothing but teen-idole magazines littering the floor...

"This was just a waste of time..." She sighed, stepping inside to take a proper look around.
"'He dumped me because of my attitude, I dumped him because of his face'..." She reads aloud, looking over the sub-titles of one of the many magazines.

"'Bi-pass or Lypo? Which is better for skinny-minnie-me?' ugh, some people have no decancy. Go on a diet..." She muttered darkly.
Keira was already in the library, thumbing through the magazines with an idle expression when the other girl entered.

She recognised the expression of disappointment at the library, because she had been wearing the same when she'd first entered the party. Keira had been hoping the twins would boast a spectacular library, full of old books and interesting herilooms. Instead, she had gotten this.

"You won't find anything better, unfortunately." She called out, seeing the girl pawing through books. Standing from the fluffy mahogandy chair, seh walked towards her - sticking her hands in the pocket of her trench coat; "Believe me, I've looked."
Closing the magazine with a loud snap, she tossed it carelessly to the floor. Looking over at the other woman,

"You're right, I thought they'd be showing off rare volumes of, well, anything, not have it all burned..." She sighed and turned away from the racks, sitting down on the arm rest of one chair.

"Were you here at Midnight?" She questions, "It was really a let down when nothing happened."
Keira watched the magazine fall to the floor, scowling bitterly at the grinning twin on the front cover.

"Yeah, I figured they would want to show off. At least pretend to be classy and sophisticated. But apparently, Seventeen is the latest in 'sophisticated' literature." She pulled one of the said magazines off of the racks, flipping through it quickly with a disgusted experssion on her face. "And the other rooms are no better."

She nodded shortly, touching her hat lightly to keep it on her head. "Yeah, I was here...I figured they'd want to do something. Give people something to remember - besides their bad taste in writing, that is."
"..No? I was hoping for ancient books filled with secrets and mysteries the rest of Gaia have not discovered yet.." a quiet voice said.. A tall girl no older than 15 stood near the doorway.. Her ghostly white skin glowed eerily in the dim light of the torches, a shadow cast over her cold, gray eyes.. Her raven black hair came to her waist, overgrown bangs falling over her eyes.. She had a long, black dress which seemed to have been made of satin, and there was a spiky leather choker on her neck.. Her arms were crossed as she looked at the others dissapointedly..

She slowly walked in, her eyes scanning through the boring magazines slowly.. There was a small smile on her pale lips as she slowly turned her gaze to Keria.. "..Say..Do you suppose there could be anything behind this chamber..? Something the sisters have hidden..?"
"A hidden room?" She asks sceptically, "I don't doubt it... they seem the type to have young children locked up in cages..."

Glancing around the silver and glass-like room again, she flicks her tail anxiously "In an hour, this whole thing ends, and we see what kind of people those Twins are..."
Alyssa walks into the room, and a look of disapointment spreads across her face."I was also hoping that there would be at least one good book in here. This is a total waste of space. Couldn't they put these in a more useful place, like the trash?" She looks at a random headline "hmph. 'How to get rid of 'baby fat' in just one month!' That's just dumb."
"A hidden room, eh? Sounds cool." She surveyed the large library, with a thoughtful expression. "Well, I would have suggested pulling a book or something - to see if it opens some hidden door, but alas," She gestured to the room with one hand; "No books."

Keira shot a glance at the silver watch that glinted on her wrist thoughtfully; "Well, something better happen, or I declare this party a total rip off."
She laughs at the title Alyssa reads, "Now, here's a question," She says in a nasty tone, "Why would they have baby fat? Perhpas those two aren't as perfect as they like to think."
"..Yes.." the girl replied quietly, walking closer to the two.. "..They do seem to be the type who would lock children in cages..However..I doubt that they would do such a thing without any reason.." she replied, sitting down on one of the nearby couches, gazing at the room skeptically with her eyes narrowed.. "..Don't you think it's kinda mysterious..? The way they showed up right before the 2nd Gaian Anniversary..or perhaps I'm just being over suspecting.." she mumbled and stood up once more, making her way to one of the bookshelves.. "..It is quite a dissapointment, though, that they don't have anything worth reading here.. This ball was boring; the only reason I really came here was the food, my suspicion towards the twins, and the hope that there would be something worth reading in the library..Well..we shall see if those two are scheming anything by the end of the ball.." she said, turning around to face Keria once more..
"Hmm. Since there are no books in sight here, it is quite possible that they are hiding something here. Although it isn't unlikely that they just hate books. That wouldn't surprise me at all." She sits down in one of the only non-bright colored chairs. "I wonder where they would put a hidden entrance in here."
"45 minutes left by my watch," She says glancing at her watch. "I agree, the V pins are nice, and I've been thinking about getting a G as well. But the hats and Ballons aren't worth it." She removes the plastic cap for a moment, running her fingers through her straight hair,

"If I had known these things to be som uncomfortable," She mutters, "I wouldn't have put it on before coming this morning..."
"They call everyone 'sheep'" She says tartly, "I could bet they would just take random children with no place to go. Some rich people supposedly see the poor as worthless."

She stands, straightening her jacket as she walks over to the wall, and feeling along the silvery lines. "Most Conspiritors theorize that they burnt the Study to remove any information about their family history, leading to the Van Helsing ideas, and Vampire/Lycan scares..."
"This all seems pretty suspicious. And maybe they have baby fat. That would be pretty funny. We should investigate. We could find out about something they are trying to keep hidden. It seems like they just came out of nowhere. That seems pretty suspicious," she says thoughtfully. "They can't be perfect. Nobody is." She strokes her chin thoughtfully.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff