Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beramode
Xiahou Dun
Beramode
Ohoho. I may not have that sig right now, but...

http://www.gaiaonline.com/vend/vend.php?mystore=23594

Yeah. Was bored one night.
LOL heart heart heart

It would be fun to sell weapons and say that to guys. surprised "What's up, boy!" Though I would probably have a claw weapon store and no one would come because no one but me seems to like them a lot. gonk
I like them o.o but I'd be more into a Cypher, however I highly doubt that will happen. I'd be happy with a Dao even
Down with stupid teen/fashion magazines! If there were any 1st edition classics in here I may just have to commit a crime against gaia and murder the sisters domokun
Finally. ^^ Sorry I was gone so long. So Xia... you still up for that dance? ^-^

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
Xiahou Dun
I like them o.o but I'd be more into a Cypher, however I highly doubt that will happen. I'd be happy with a Dao even

Yeah, I was whining more about primary use. I blame Phantasy Star and Shining Force for my attachment to claws. whee
Kava
Finally. ^^ Sorry I was gone so long. So Xia... you still up for that dance? ^-^
Absolutely *leads by hand to a suitable dancing area*
Beramode
Xiahou Dun

Yeah, I was whining more about primary use. I blame Phantasy Star and Shining Force for my attachment to claws. whee
I blame Dynasty Warrios for giving them to Zhang He (then making him sound gay crying )

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
Xiahou Dun
I blame Dynasty Warrios for giving them to Zhang He (then making him sound gay crying )

That doesn't sound good. xd ;;
Xiahou Dun
Kava

Woot. Okay... now, for the waltz.... it's pretty simple, really.... it's a four step dance, and the basic steps take you in a square.... *allows herself to be meekly led, babbling the whiles*
Beramode
Xiahou Dun

That doesn't sound good. xd ;;
Not as bad as what Kessen 2 did. It changed several people's genders crying
Kava
Xiahou Dun
Kava

Woot. Okay... now, for the waltz.... it's pretty simple, really.... it's a four step dance, and the basic steps take you in a square.... *allows herself to be meekly led, babbling the whiles*
*missteps on third step and nearly falls, but keeps up*
I don't know. The quizs can be quite revealing

I Quincy I's King

Sundae Scribe

36,315 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Healer 50
whee [observes dancing]
Beramode
whee [observes dancing]
*offers a 3-way dance?* smile Hate to have someone left out
Xiahou Dun
Kava
Xiahou Dun
Kava

*missteps on third step and nearly falls, but keeps up*

Hmmm. I should explain better.... *stops for a moment to give additional instructions*

Of course, my movements are opposite to your own. So for you, first step is your left foot moving foward, then a bit to the right with the right foot, then backwards with the left, and a bit to the left. Voila... a box and we're back where we started. I'll follow your lead now. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff