Welcome to Gaia! ::

Explorer

Or if it is already the next day where you live, what did you do??
I'm curious as to what you guys like to do.
All I know is I'm trying to drink.

Thirteenth Seeker

well, i know i won't be getting pinched! my work scrubs are green! bwahahaha! my first safe year, lol.

and i'll be working, as usual. but it'll be orientation and i won't actually be in my department until 4.. until 6. but i'll be /at/ work from 7-6, which is fine. mo money, no probbbblems
I'm working tomorrow (everyone has to buy beeeeeer!) in the afternoon and then my partner and I are having people over in the evening. He's part Irish and very proud of his heritage so it's basically his favorite holiday ever. We'd stocked up on beer and we're making corned beef and soda bread for everyone. It should be fun!
Here, we had a St. Patrick's day parade yesterday, actually. Afterwards I went to the bar.

I think I overdid the drinking, so tomorrow all I'm going to do is paint my nails green.
WHAT THE HELL DO YOU DO ON THAT HOLIDAY?

Beloved Lunatic

11,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
Working my first long hours shift. But I just painted my nails green so I'll be safe tomorrow since my uniform is red.

Devoted Pirate

Laundry, organizing the garage and a little shopping

Fanatical Phantom

Working. Due to our bus schedule here, especially after 10pm, I wouldn't be able to go out anywhere after work, so working and then going home.

Explorer

Kokomo
well, i know i won't be getting pinched! my work scrubs are green! bwahahaha! my first safe year, lol.

and i'll be working, as usual. but it'll be orientation and i won't actually be in my department until 4.. until 6. but i'll be /at/ work from 7-6, which is fine. mo money, no probbbblems

congrats on finally getting the green. im not taking any chances. tbh I was thinking of just getting a green shot glass necklace...lol

Benevolent Smoker

Explorer

freelance lover
I'm working tomorrow (everyone has to buy beeeeeer!) in the afternoon and then my partner and I are having people over in the evening. He's part Irish and very proud of his heritage so it's basically his favorite holiday ever. We'd stocked up on beer and we're making corned beef and soda bread for everyone. It should be fun!

that sounds nice! I remember not knowing any traditional dishes until two weeks ago I think. someone told me about the corned beef. im not a beer person, but I wouldn't mind to have fun and drink it with people.

Thirteenth Seeker

GhostlyMarie
DRINK UP, MEHEARTYYY, YOHOOO!
Kokomo
GhostlyMarie
DRINK UP, MEHEARTYYY, YOHOOO!

I DON'T DRINK MAN
ALL I HAVE AT HOME IS WINE AND CHARDONNAY....WHICH IS BASICALLY A FRUITY WHITE WINE

Lavish Loiterer

Bust out all my green.
I haven't thought of anything past that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff