Poll whore! 0.14349775784753 14.3% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 223 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 68 69 70 > >>

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Come here, hang out, chat with your fellow Gaians and fish for anons.
If you are given a gift, please be kind and thank your Anon. They appreciate that, y'know!

No begging, please, it's not becoming.

What is everyone doing for St. Patrick's Day??

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
I'm probably not going to celebrate, as sad as that sounds. I will celebrate on Gaia. Does that count? 4laugh

I might wear green, though!

Dangerous Loiterer

User Image

I tend not to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, despite all my family being Irish. >_>

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Caerthakatha
User Image

I tend not to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, despite all my family being Irish. >_>

I've always wondered what there is to celebrate... seems like a big drunk... and I'm definitely not celebrating the bringing of Catholicism to ANYWHERE.
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Caerthakatha
User Image

I've always wondered what there is to celebrate... seems like a big drunk... and I'm definitely not celebrating the bringing of Catholicism to ANYWHERE.

If ye must summon ol' Odanodan, at least do a bit o' spell-checkin'! Now gimme that gold!

Dangerous Loiterer

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Caerthakatha
User Image

User Image

I think it's just one of those holidays that are just a holiday for the Hell of it now. Nobody knows
what's actually going on on that day any more. It's just a LOL IRISH PEOPLE day.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
[NPC] Odanodan
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Caerthakatha
User Image

If ye must summon ol' Odanodan, at least do a bit o' spell-checkin'! Now gimme that gold!

I have spell-check built in... what did I misspell? sweatdrop
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
[NPC] Odanodan
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Caerthakatha
User Image

Well, well, -x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-, you quoted me! ...Congratulations....
[NPC] Odanodan
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
[NPC] Odanodan
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Caerthakatha
User Image

quoting you

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Caerthakatha
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Caerthakatha
User Image

User Image

I think it's just one of those holidays that are just a holiday for the Hell of it now. Nobody knows
what's actually going on on that day any more. It's just a LOL IRISH PEOPLE day.

I wonder, is it actually well celebrated in Ireland? It seems we celebrate the hell out of it in Canada! mrgreen

Dangerous Loiterer

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Caerthakatha
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Caerthakatha
User Image

User Image

I wonder, is it actually well celebrated in Ireland? It seems we celebrate the hell out of it in Canada! mrgreen
User Image

Quite a bit, yes, but nothing near the scale of the US and Canada. >_>;;

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Wow... *stunned* I actually just spoke with Odanodan! I feel like I met a celebrity!
Nocoke
[NPC] Odanodan
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
[NPC] Odanodan
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Caerthakatha
User Image

quoting you
Realy Nocoke, have ya' nothin' better to do than quote me all day?

Naughty Moonwalker

^_^ Hi hi!!

Dangerous Loiterer

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
Wow... *stunned* I actually just spoke with Odanodan! I feel like I met a celebrity!
User Image

I have no idea what's going on with Odanodan. xD The whole quoting business and stuff...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff