Poll whore! 0.14349775784753 14.3% [ 32 ]
Total Votes:[ 223 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 >

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
alright..slightly nervous and preparing for a trip.

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Dear Team Rocket:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I caught something for you! Sorry about the size, but I couldn't find my pokeballs! :: dashes off to the pokemart, hoping I did a good job for my new bosses::

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
frozen_flames06

Oh? Where to? By the way, does Team Rocket know you have a pokeball in your signature? They've been lurking about, and they may try and ask you for it.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
Bardess Ookami
frozen_flames06

Oh? Where to? By the way, does Team Rocket know you have a pokeball in your signature? They've been lurking about, and they may try and ask you for it.

to vegas...going to fly for the first time and slightly panicking a bit after the airline story I heard the other day on the news...let them come! 4laugh
Hi. c:
I'm glad to see someone's noticing Anons this event. It's just as bad as last event - Odan's rushing all over the place, everyone's quoting 'im, everyone's obsessed. Really, I don't know why they don't have a single thread for quoting Odan, like they did for thanking Anons the last 92374927 events. : P And It's disappointing to see the subforum removed, even though I didn't like the begging there all that much.
/speaks to self/
Maybe I can Anon here and there. After my last two warnings for being threatening, I've toned down one or two notches.

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
If it helps any, I *Love* flying. The peace of being in the air... Few things better. Just make yourself a killer playlist on your music player, lean back and enjoy. How long a flight, about? Long enough to tuck into a good novel or two?

:: Dashes down a dark ally, comes back in full team rocket attire, ready for work::

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
six hours.... sweatdrop

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Oh wow. Color me envious! Do you have a lap top that plays DVDs or a portable DVD player?

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
Bardess Ookami
Oh wow. Color me envious! Do you have a lap top that plays DVDs or a portable DVD player?

laptop is in the shop..so no computer for the entire time..."shudders.'

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
Then I highly recommend books and music!

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
"packs books and music." thanks for the advice!

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
No problem! I usually fly a few times a year, so I've got it down. If you have a window seat that you can watch, that can be super awesome. Also, they sell neck pillows in the airport, they work really well, and you can use it at home and on long car rides as well. Blankets are less worth the money, and I usually just use a sweatshirt as a lap blanket instead.

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

Message: A knight staggers into the room, tripping over his feet, obviously intoxicated. He pauses in the middle of the room, looking at the table with paper on it. Pulling out a feather and ink from his bag, he scribbles a short message for his love, Queen Ariana.

My Love,
I am searching for you and will never stop until you are safe. I love you, even if we cannot be together.
Eternally Yours,
Gideon

With a sigh, he folds the paper and staggers towards the door, to the stairs. Pausing at the door, he draws his sword, raising it up. To Nuveria! He shouts, echoing through the stairwell, before he takes off running, tripping on his own feet and tumbling down the stairs. At the bottom, he lay there in a heap, uninjured and dreaming of his Ariana. Someday...This pain will stop...And I won't have to drink it away...When you are safe...
~Gideon, the drunk knight (who forgot to attach anon tag when sending out anons. No one knows more than his name Gideon. XD)

Oh, you silly anon, you. heart
Here's hoping you find your queen. I really mean that. c:

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

Devoted Bibliophile

14,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
More anon drama? COOL! This has been such a fun event, thanks to all of you guys! Thank you all so much! ::Happy tears::

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
"To obtain, something of equal value must be lost... that is Alchemy's first Law of Equivalent Exchange."

More anon drama? Gods, I hope not. I've had my fill of that sort of thing for a lifetime. :l
I woke up to this little message in my inbox, and forgot to post until now, what with the mound of homework I had to get through.. so here it is.

Hey there!

I've got a special gift for you!

A strange, small ghostlike form approaches you and stops right in front of you for a moment. Then, it pounces on you, squeaking &&Ookwee!&& before jumping off and scurrying away. The moment you recover from your confusion, you discover that it left a little package on you before leaving.

~Penelope the Hamster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thank you so much, cutie pie. heart

"In those days, we really believed that to be the world's one and only truth..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff