Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
dragon_knight_of_fire
Shinju_hashimfo

I don't feel bad for them either. If they act up the parent should just give them a look and they stop. That's all I have to do to my niece who acts up all the time because she knows she irritates me and I will take her stuff away and make her sit in "time-out" which is watching my shows. That bores her, so she doesn't ignore me. xd
I was never like that with my sisters, but my sisters were always like that with each other.

yup yup same here XD she still acts up sometimes with me but that is only cuz her parents are around and she goes and runs to them XP but when its just her and me she listens XD cuz she knows I mean business and I wont let her get away with crap

Lol, that's exactly how it is for me too. When it's just me and her it's ok, she doesn't annoy me, but when her parents are around it's terrible.

Time-traveling Marshmallow

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
tricksterwolf13
scullylam

Username: tricksterwolf13
Picture Ref: current avi ouo
Offer: 6 of Nicu's undies B|

o3o~ Hi Scully
just thought I try out XDD

hope you like it.. sweatdrop

User Image

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam

Thanks!! I'll watch it after I'm done with my smeb run. Want to join me? If you do I'm on Anchor. biggrin

tempting... oh so tempting but i should work on the art... sweatdrop thanks though for inviting me and anyway maybe i will dms this weekend too or something. *need to play more zomg*

I'm taking a needed break from drawing. I'll do the last one tomorrow. And I haven't been on zomg since before Saturday. So I'm going to nerf this time.

alright. and one down, one to go. xd

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
takunta siyan
scullylam

Username: takunta siyan
Picture Ref: current avie? *zombie not required XD*
Offer: 20 sunflowers biggrin

redface

User Image
Hi Scully --
Aw, man, I tried downloading the Copic program twice -- first time, WinZip said "file missing and I'm expired!" and the second time, the free unzip said, "waah file missing."

Pout.
That was nice of you to share the link and draw the freebies, though. And grabbed your booty.

Hilarious Fatcat

16,750 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Champion 300
Shinju_hashimfo
dragon_knight_of_fire
Shinju_hashimfo

I don't feel bad for them either. If they act up the parent should just give them a look and they stop. That's all I have to do to my niece who acts up all the time because she knows she irritates me and I will take her stuff away and make her sit in "time-out" which is watching my shows. That bores her, so she doesn't ignore me. xd
I was never like that with my sisters, but my sisters were always like that with each other.

yup yup same here XD she still acts up sometimes with me but that is only cuz her parents are around and she goes and runs to them XP but when its just her and me she listens XD cuz she knows I mean business and I wont let her get away with crap

Lol, that's exactly how it is for me too. When it's just me and her it's ok, she doesn't annoy me, but when her parents are around it's terrible.

starts acting up huh? XD I know that feeling its like I almost dont ever want them around XD just cuz she acts better but at the same time I just wish they would be better parents cuz then it wouldnt happen at all and there would be no need, same with when my mom is around, grandma XD man she gets away with stuff
if like she gets hurt normally if its me she just gets up nothing nothing but if grandma is near oh boy does she cry and make a huge fuss and then of course my mom is like, "well she hurt herself of course I should comfort her your too mean to her you should comfort her" *facepalms*

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
OV8ION
Hi Scully --
Aw, man, I tried downloading the Copic program twice -- first time, WinZip said "file missing and I'm expired!" and the second time, the free unzip said, "waah file missing."

Pout.
That was nice of you to share the link and draw the freebies, though. And grabbed your booty.

awww really????? it didn't work at all???? sad

thanks! it been fun doing freebies. and thanks for grabbing my booty. hope you got lots of gold. biggrin

sweatdrop the part with the booty.... that came out awkward.... sorry...

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam

Thanks!! I'll watch it after I'm done with my smeb run. Want to join me? If you do I'm on Anchor. biggrin

tempting... oh so tempting but i should work on the art... sweatdrop thanks though for inviting me and anyway maybe i will dms this weekend too or something. *need to play more zomg*

I'm taking a needed break from drawing. I'll do the last one tomorrow. And I haven't been on zomg since before Saturday. So I'm going to nerf this time.

Oh mai, you draw so fast.

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam

redface i like sketching style more than drawing-drawing.

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
dragon_knight_of_fire
Shinju_hashimfo
dragon_knight_of_fire
Shinju_hashimfo

starts acting up huh? XD I know that feeling its like I almost dont ever want them around XD just cuz she acts better but at the same time I just wish they would be better parents cuz then it wouldnt happen at all and there would be no need, same with when my mom is around, grandma XD man she gets away with stuff
if like she gets hurt normally if its me she just gets up nothing nothing but if grandma is near oh boy does she cry and make a huge fuss and then of course my mom is like, "well she hurt herself of course I should comfort her your too mean to her you should comfort her" *facepalms*

LOL. That's actually pretty hilarious. xd My grandparents are too upright to be fun like that. And I haven't seen any of them in about 3 years so I'm not sure how they are anymore. But one of my sisters always acts like the smallest cut is an inch deep. She complains about it until it's gone. It gets so annoying. =.=

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam

I like sketching style too, but I'm too a**l to just leave it as a sketch. And I also don't have a tablet, I use my mouse to draw. And it takes a while..

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam

I like sketching style too, but I'm too a**l to just leave it as a sketch. And I also don't have a tablet, I use my mouse to draw. And it takes a while..

yeah. once you own a tablet things get easier. like, i was clueless on how to use my tablet when i first got it. actually, i still don't know how to use it. but besides that point, i kept drawing here and there so i guess i been getting better at using it. and i guess a part of it is drawing faster. sweatdrop

but, i can't shade that well still. it is just harder to do that on the computer than with pencil and paper.

Fashionable Nerd

9,875 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam

yeah. once you own a tablet things get easier. like, i was clueless on how to use my tablet when i first got it. actually, i still don't know how to use it. but besides that point, i kept drawing here and there so i guess i been getting better at using it. and i guess a part of it is drawing faster. sweatdrop

but, i can't shade that well still. it is just harder to do that on the computer than with pencil and paper.

I actually think it's easier to shade on the computer, because if you mess up you can go back and fix it without ruining the 'paper'. I like it a lot better. Before this program I was using colored pencils. It wasn't BAD, but it wasn't so good either.
What is the average price for a tablet though?

32,700 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam
Shinju_hashimfo
scullylam

I actually think it's easier to shade on the computer, because if you mess up you can go back and fix it without ruining the 'paper'. I like it a lot better. Before this program I was using colored pencils. It wasn't BAD, but it wasn't so good either.
What is the average price for a tablet though?

ah. well, the problem i have is that it is hard to tell the colors on the computer screen. it does a trick on the eye so having it on paper is a lot easier for me.

tablets... um.... starting at $200? i have a wacom bamboo fun pen and touch that came out a few years back. but you can maybe get an older model way below $200 if you wanted. it is just based on how much drawing space you need in my opinion.

Tricky Shapeshifter

16,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • That One Hero 500
scullylam
tricksterwolf13
scullylam

Username: tricksterwolf13
Picture Ref: current avi ouo
Offer: 6 of Nicu's undies B|

o3o~ Hi Scully