Hi everyone, and welcome to Luck o' The Artist, the St. Patty's Day edition of my art freebie threads (this is becoming a tradition real fast, isn't it?)! Please stick around, have fun, Happy St. Patty's Day, and all other March Celebrations!
Take your lucky guess!
Why is Mokoni dressed as a rainbow? If you'd like to take a guess at the anwer, please pm ChibiMoko, with the SUBJECT field saying "Moko is a rainbow because..." and fill in your answer in the response. If you don't follow that outline in your response, you WILL be ignored. Good luck! The winner will get a surprise! We have a winner!
Moko is a rainbow because...she gives us art from her freebie thread which is our gold at the end of the rainbow, so Moko then equates to being the rainbow itself.
Ooo sooo closssseee
Moko is a rainbow because she leads us to art and prizes?
Congratulations Caelia Darkwhite! You have won a February 2012 Letter. Thanks for playing everyone!
1. Do NOT ask/beg for art. If you beg for art in general OR from any artist, you WILL be put on my ignore list, AND will be blacklisted in the thread. IF you have a particular avatar or choice of avatars you want artists to choose from, PLEASE just post links to all of the avatars, in ONE post. This makes it easier for artists to see and refer back to them.
2. RESPECT the artists. Over twenty artists have agreed that they are willing to give out random types of arts on their spare time, so please remember to thank them if they have drawn you.
3. ALL art will be posted here on the front page. PLEASE save the arts to your own computer and upload on your own server. If you wish to use the art(s) you have received for some type of customized graphic, PLEASE ask permission from those artist(s).
4. Follow ALL Gaia Rules, ToS, Guidelines, etc.
5. Follow the guidelines for receiving art. Most of the artists have chosen that they will pick whomever they so desire to draw, and whatever fits their fancy. I will make sure I backtrack and -see- all the art in order to post it here on the front page, in case you missed being drawn.
6. Have fun, enjoy yourselves, and Happy March Celebrations!! Now that all the icky stuff is out of the way, please have fun and enjoy posting and talking with us. We're really friendly people, and love making new friends!
Q & A
Q: What is a grab bag? A: A grab bag is when an artist has no idea what they will end up drawing you, so it can range from a sketch of a headshot to a full color full body, depending on what the artist feels like doing.
Q: How do I pick who I want to draw? A: Find an avatar or a person that you happen to like, and start drawing. When you finish the drawing, please upload and post it here. If you want to make sure they see it, quote them, and hopefully they have the quote notifications on. If you want to make sure I don't miss it to get it on the front page, quote me too!
Q: I'm an artist, and I want to join. How can I join? A: I will still be recruiting artists throughout the event. If you would like to join us, please quote me, tell me what you wish to offer during the event, if you with to do it via contest, please state that too, and give me a link to some samples of your work. I will quote you and say whether or not you are accepted. Please remember, I DO have the right to say no.
Q: Can I draw even if I don't want to be on the list? A: This is very welcomed. Just please try to quote me to make sure I have your art on the front page. Thanks!
1.Tesko xD: Asked for art
2. Le Juju: Asked for art
This is the list you DON'T want to end up on. If you break any of the rules, you will be placed on my ignore list and automatically blacklisted. Remember, this will also block you from being able to return to the thread.